Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 2011 Specialized Myka 29er
  • rOcKeTdOg

swoopy!

willard

Nice, but it looks a bit out of proportion. From this angle, and with the seat at that height, it looks like the rider would be sitting on the rear wheel.

elaineanne
    Free Member

looks as tho the myka has acome along way tho as apposed to the 2008 version that ive got..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23692229@N07/3337058783/in/photostream/

foxyrider
    Free Member

TBH don't like the swoops on most frames these days 🙂 OLD SQAUD 🙂

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

Looks Fantastic!

rOcKeTdOg

this is a 29er version though elaine

TooTall
    Free Member

Looks like Specialized are after the 29er-riding Oompa Loompa market. Standover for a 5 year old.

Eccles
    Free Member

'tis a ladies bike tootall. My gf has one because she's not tootall. Though not a 29er as that would be tootall.

69er
    Free Member

I like 29ers as I'm huge, but that is FUGLY!

Are we travelling back in time?

elaineanne
    Free Member

and hardtails can be smaller frame size too ! my above pic is just a 13 inch frame….ya cant get any smaller than that ! #
    so what are these 29,ers all about (wheel size. ?…

{oh just a quick question Incase anyone reads my post(lol)….. on my hardtail specialized myka that has been stored away for about a year..lol- i have those round red or blue lollipop style brake pads… my back brake is strange- when i try the brake without sitting on the bike (it works)…but riding the bike (doesn't seem to work at all ? any ideas anyone (cheers in advance)…..

z1ppy

[*]Are they hydraulic or cable disc brakes? Sounds like they either need bleeding (hydraulic) or the pad's adjusting closer to the disc (cable). Though it might also be oil on the disc (if you spray lube onto the chain/cassette), clean the disc's with a solvent & sanding off the top layer of contaminated pad

[edit] just seen the piccy, they look like cable adjust. Check the pad clearance, you'll need to adjust the brake up at the lever for the cable actuated side, & manually screw in the inner side (nearest the wheel) by means of an adjuster on the caliper or an Allen key (depend on what model they are)

elaineanne
    Free Member

ive adjusted a while ago it but it wont adjust anymore ? = theres a small red wheek type adjuster that you can tighted (to bring the pads closer in )…. wont turn anymore….so will i have to pull some more cable through at the back end instead… geez i cant believe i havent ridden it for about a year ! too many happy times on the orange bike you see…lol..but it wud be nice to get out the hardtail again…

BobaFatt
    Free Member

is that a girls bike?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘2011 Specialized Myka 29er’ is closed to new replies.