Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • 1st ride of 2013
  • CheesybeanZ

Off to the FOD with mr & mrs tollah in about 10hrs 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

I’m riding in 9 hours. How superior am I? 🙂

ourmaninthenorth

I’ll be outta the house on the road bike at 8.30.

watsontony
    Free Member

do i win if i go for a ride round the block now?

bruneep

Fat biking 0800

andytherocketeer

grrr yr.no says rain.
    might have to mtfu.
    can cope with MTBing in the snow, but I hate rain.

grahamt1980

Chicksands in a few hours

themilo
    Free Member

Yep, trying to convince eveyone it’s bed time so I can get up in the morning!

Taff
    Free Member

Road ride tomorrow morning. Starting 2013 with some hill sessions. That attitude should last as long as a gym subscription!

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

May try and get out tomorow….

PiknMix
    Free Member

I’m already biking, in my garden.

Jamie
    Free Member

Going for a run in 5 hours. Cycling is for losers.

mboy
    Free Member

See you in the carpark down there tomorrow Paul!

🙂

somafunk

I’ve just had my first bike ride of 2013, admittingly it was across the town to see in the new year wi my folks and wish them a happy new year, all of 1.5 miles at the very most – still counts though eh?

I’ll be off to my local 7 stane, Kirroughtree t’morns morning though, 😀

dekadanse
    Free Member

Probably off up to the village shop to get some yoghourt and bog rolls (!) via some very gloopy local trails……oh the joy.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Does my mrs count. 😀

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Waiting for signs of daylight before heading out on my road bike. Roads should be nice and quiet.

darkslider
    Free Member

Riding to work in the cold, dark and wet at 7.25am. Not motivated at all, but needs must! (Strava starts today :P)

oldgit
    Free Member

Meeting club mates at 8.30 for a very gentle 40. Porridge then out. Still half asleep though.

thefaller
    Free Member

Out in Ringwood forest at 8am for my first ride of 20 miles then home.

Drive to Lymington then sea front, ride to Mudford,coffee and poached egg on toast.

Then ride back to Lymington.

Prob about 50 miles total.

weeksy

I’m waiting for the warmer and drier roads.. Mrs Weeksy down with a bit of poorly so watchin Tintin with my lad 🙂 I’ll be out before 2pm though.

Tom83

Waiting for the missus to get up so i can get ready and go out for a ride at bedgers. Got to drop a telly off first though, hoping the bike fits in the car with the telly!

mooman
    Free Member

9am start for me.
    Mrs in work until 8pm – so long roady ride around Brecon/Abergavenny.

And its not raining!!

tollah
    Free Member

Urggggghhhhhhhhh and I wasn’t drinking I-(

giantx4
    Free Member

Thur night!…. darkness bekons….

ahsat

Arghhhh its not raining here for once but i buggered my ankle at Hamsterely yesterday and its still the size of a small balloon!

KevinPP
    Free Member

Stupidly agreed to an 8am ride, but now glad I did. Only an hour or so but it’s a beautiful morning, first ride on the road bike in 3 weeks or so and still got the rest of the day. Happy New Year!

tazzymtb

off on the pseudo fat bike in a minute, it will “different”

jodafett

I was gonna go round the Pentlands this morning but it looked a tad too windy. I don’t mind rain but hate the wind. Its supposed to calm down tonight so my first ride of the year is gonna be a night ride!

flashes
    Free Member

Off to Ashton court later, fat bike or fixed 29er is the question……….

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Off out at 12.Local 25 miler,Mud and very wet trails.
    Sun is shining and its not raining….Yet

bol

Just been down to tescos on my cross bike. Lovely morning. Wish I could get out for a proper ride today.

mt
    Free Member

Swaledale

bruneep

Great morning to be out

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I’m going out on the road bike & for the first time in ages it’s not raining!

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Just back from a lovely 3 hour road ride on a glorious sunny morning with no traffic on the roads. 🙂

Moses

I’ve had an hour in Leigh Woods,that’s enough for 1st January with a hangover.

bri-72

Happy new year from Inverness

oldgit
    Free Member

Lovely morning, what you call a ‘nice’ ride. Had fun watching the youngest rider trying to beat the racers for signs.

yunki
    Free Member

I was only half looking forward to a few laps at Haldon weaving amongst the families and New Years resolution riders, but even though the carpark was heaving it was fairly quiet on the trails..

I embarked happily on what was looking to be an enjoyable afternoon, my legs weren’t even finding it too hard to haul my Xmas belly around..

Then the steering went vague on the forest road climb up towards the race course.. a puncture was the culprit, but of course, with it only being a trail centre and not ‘proper’ mountain biking, I hadn’t brought any spares, so a long walk back to the car was the order of the day..

😳

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘1st ride of 2013’ is closed to new replies.