Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • 140mm Forks – Any Deals?
  • Clobber
    Free Member

I’m after a set of 140mm Forks preferably air, preferably tapered, moon on a stick etc…

Any deals on at the moment?

honourablegeorge

Cheap Sektors at bike-components.de

Clobber
    Free Member

Do you mean the Eur325 ones?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Clobber
    Free Member

Thanks for the links are they both coil springs?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member
    cooie

Someone selling some Fox Float 32s in classifieds(not me). With 15mm axle though.

chakaping
    Free Member

I have a 140mm tapered fox 32 float with 15QR axle for sale in mint condition (genuinely).

£250 posted

Steerer 185mm though.

email in profile.

honourablegeorge

Tempted by those Fox myself.

Hmm.

batman11
    Free Member

Yeah was about to put up an add myself this evening for Fox 150 rlc floats taperd steerer 223mm long amd 15QR, like new only marks are from taking of the race for the headset came of a bike i purchased in may and done around 300 miles f these are also of interest £325 posted.

Pm in profile.
    Bats

snotrag

What do we reckon the Sektor RL coil in the link above? The fixed, 150mm version? It appeals as its A- Cheap and B- as simple as a fork can get, I’d hope for it to be pretty nice and plush out of the box too?

Any users?

Clobber
    Free Member

I was interested in the fox 140’s mentioned in the classifieds but having measured the chumba hx1 head tube it is 150mm long!!!! So I think 185mm is going to be too short which unfortunately puts chakapings out of the picture too… Also £325 is out of my budget so I was stuck… However a nice gentleman has offered me some revs within budget with a 200mm steerer, which seem a good option…

Bats send me an email If the price is movable, chakapings are mint and only £250….

nick1962
    Free Member

Been using the 20mm maxle Sector RLs on my 456 for a few months now,no issues and unbeatable value imho.Also very forgiving when I forgot to unlock the suspension on my local big rocky descent complete with drop offs …twice 🙂

snotrag

Well screw it, I’ve ordered them.

Black RL Coils, 150mm. Total, if your interested, when paying by paypal comes to £238 as of tonight. Should be here soon-ish.

Pretty good value really when you think what even the most basic of Vanilla Coil comes to. Puts the perhaps slight perfromance deficit (to a rev too) into perspective!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘140mm Forks – Any Deals?’ is closed to new replies.