Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • 10 Under The Ben
  • Waderider
    Free Member

You’re not a very good troll are you? Agreeing with any opinion that comes along in the hope you can get more dis-agreers to join in.

grum
    Free Member

Why don’t you organise a better/cheaper event?

nouseevents
    Free Member

A very quick judgement on my trollness from our short dialogue. You’ll be one of the secret police just playing with me then? Oh well. Just as well I have no history. Just like the Americans. Nobody takes them seriously either. They don’t call the shots anywhere, do they? Don’t have anyone listening to them, certainly not Ol’ Blighty.

nouseevents
    Free Member

Thank you, grum. I think I will. Watch this space.

blahblah
    Free Member

Better, cheaper event? Could always go for a club run. Get myself a curry, get plastered and lose £20 on the puggy.

nouseevents
    Free Member

Club run! I remember them. A crowd of like-minded people would turn up and ride their bikes. Nobody would want me in their club after speaking out against NFE. Vive la Resistance ( come on then….criticise my poor French…..)

Murr
    Free Member

It least its no cost anything to read the shit. 733 entries are no botherd what happens to the money just gone for some fun theres nae gun it yir heed

blahblah
    Free Member

I beg your pardon!

falkirk-mark

Well said murr

Waderider
    Free Member

I concur

trail_rat
    Free Member

no ones forcing you – probably be a better event without your moaning.

why not instead of a public forum – email fraser and co with your suggestions to better the event in your opinion. If they are good he will likely take them on board and help create your perfect event – how ever it does sound like you want to kill the atmosphere of the event to save your self a few pennies

keavo
    Free Member

don’t know where the money goes to be honest. however, i rode it once and had a fantastic time…….thats good enough for me and i’d go back if i had someone to ride it with. if nofuss make some money i don’t mind.
    i’ll probably be riding 10@kirroughtree.

Stu_N

Where does the money go?

Fraser and Spook live life like Fort William Jay-zees on the back of our race entries. Have you seen the lowered No-Fuss Hummer with the swimming pool in the back?

Phil_H

I wish I could have a no fuss hummer

jontydewolfe
    Free Member

I imagine most of the money goes on stupidly high public liability insurance rates

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘10 Under The Ben’ is closed to new replies.