• This topic has 47 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by timc.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Zara.
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*walks into mumsnet*

*walks out again*

donsimon
    Free Member

😕

lunge

I quite like some of their clothes but they are clearly not designed for someone who is 6’4″ and 15 stone. Snug is the word.

They’re also not designed for the 5’10”, size 12 Mrs Lunge either.

So to conclude, nice clothes that don’t fit either me or the other half.

cynic-al
    Free Member

LOL at the views on this thread.

At 42 I’m probably outwith Zara’s target market but I do find some of their stuff very good, particularly the classics, although sometimes H&M is as good and of course cheaper.

A lot of the stuff is too trendy, and the suits are a bit tight in the thigh for me, although I have one from 2003 that’s going strong, in both wear and style terms.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Let me just ‘juj’ that up for you…

I thought it was a womans clothes shop?

Edit: I just had a look at the website… looks a bit cheap IMO. I imagine Kate was just made to wear it to make her seem more accessible to the general public.

Bimbler
    Free Member

Pretty nice kids (girls) clothes, trendy a bit dressy and different to the normal UK brand stuff.

MrSmith
    Free Member

“What does Zara mean to you as a brand? “

another high st store.
    just like every other high st store in a high st, just like every other high st in a town just like every other town.

timc
    Free Member

Zara is very European trendy styled, deffo not for fatties

Surprised nobody has mentioned they do Merino Wool Jumpers for £25-30 in the winter, made in Albania mind 😕

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Zara.’ is closed to new replies.