Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Your strangest dreams.
  • Mooly
    Free Member

So over the last few nights I have been having some properly weird dreams.
    Firstly the Queen of China ( obviously doesn’t exist) insulted the leader of North Korea who duly shot and killed her triggering nuclear war. I woke up properly traumatised.
    Last night I had a dream that a female work colleague removed one of my testicles and started eating it like a nectarine and when she had finished gave me the seed and told me to put it back in by pushing it all the way down through my old chap. Odd doesn’t even come close.
    So what have been your most weird and harrowing dreams????

spacemonkey

Chased through some farmland by werewolves in tanks.

Coyote
    Free Member

Mooly. Get help. Professional help. Now.

GrahamS

Once dreamt that I was eating my pillow.

When I woke up my giant marshmallow was gone. 😯

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I was on about this the other day. I can’t even describe some of the crap I dream & if I did, I have to do it quick cos it all vanishes. I actually woke up laughing one morning lately, me & a mate were off on holiday & we were checking in somewhere. The bloke doing the paperwork was Robin Williams dressed in a white coat & he was talking gibberish (like some alien lingo) so I started doing the same. This went on for a while & he ended a sentence with ‘subaru’. At that point in my dream I started laughing so hard I woke myself up, still laughing.

nashwaymule
    Free Member

£7.62 a kilo for potatoes I think its for a 25kg sack
    had the dream several times it disturbs me alot

Keva
    Free Member

some right weird stuff. One I dsitintively remember from when I was about 15years old…

I’m asleep and dreaming that my alarm clock goes off, the clock is the other side of the room so in my dream I get up and switch it off. The alarm keeps on going so I unplug the clock from the mains which still doesn’t stop it so I get a screw driver and start taking it apart. I’ve disconnected the speaker, taken the circuit boards out, everything, and still it keeps bleeping away. I carry the peices into my mums room and say Mum, my alarm clock won’t stop going off…. at which point my brother bursts into my room shouting and wakes me up, are you fcking deaf or something your alarm has been going for about five minutes 😯

Klunk
    Free Member

went through a phase of having “serial” dreams which was well weird it was all pretty mundane stuff but it was if I was living another completely different life in my sleep.

thorlz
    Free Member

Similar to Keva,
    Had a dream about alarm clocks in pillows.
    Cue 0600, alarm goes off and my partner looks at me as if I’m strange.
    While I carry on trying to batter a pillow to turn it off.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Your strangest dreams.’ is closed to new replies.