• This topic has 53 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Keva.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Your biggest fear…
  • DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, you know how to frustrate a chap!

I’m scared of nuffin.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Heights.
    Getting old and unhealthy.
    My daughter getting knocked up at fourteen.
    Parents passing away.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Looks like I’m going to have to spend another evening practicing making babies on my own then 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

What a delightful thought

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆

Kunstler

I was afraid this question might be asked.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Personal fear…Getting trapped with my arms unable to move. Such as gettign stuck while potholing. And I have an almost unstoppable urge to throw myself off high things, I genuinely have to stop myself and walk away.

But my biggest fear I suppose is the health of my family deteriorating for some reason, despite being 30 I still enjoy and rely on the comforts of my family being about to chat to, learn from and be with.

MrTall
    Free Member

Becoming badly disabled.

I’ve just watched a poor chap (around 40?) pull up outside the Barbers opposite my office and it took him well over 2 minutes to get out of his car and walk with his two walking sticks to the front door. Would have taken me around 5 seconds. I can’t imagine how difficult life must be for someone like that. Wish i had a magic wand to heal these people. Makes any problems i have seem insignificant.

toppers3933
    Free Member

coffeeking i too have an almost unstoppable urge to throw myself off things. its horrible.
    i think my biggest fear is also loosing a family member.

brakes
    Free Member

that at some point in my life, I will have to try hard at it.
    that at some point in my life, the curiousity of driving into oncoming traffic will become a reality (I know I’m not the only one…).
    that at some point in my life, my occasional sleep paralysis will be for real.
    plus other less me-centric stuff to do with my family that I don’t want to write down.
    I don’t like this thread 🙁

Kit
    Free Member

I live on my own, so choking is mine. Or falling from something. Similar feelings to those above – I don’t have a strong urge to pitch myself off something, but the scenario keeps running through my head.

_tom_
    Free Member

Well it sounds stupid, but at the minute not being able to get a proper job which would give me enough income to move out of my parents house (been here since finishing uni last July). I’m quite terrible at interviews which is really bad for a competitive industry like media/tv. Slowly improving though, I think.

I have that jumping thing as well, coffeeking.

Peyote
    Free Member

that there is an afterlife, and in it I’ll be forced to relive the most shameful experiences of my life.

that I’m not a very nice person.

other people.

the truth.

Keva
    Free Member

ayahuasca ceremonies – the whole day leading up to ceremony time in the evening I’m a nervous wreck.

Kev

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Your biggest fear…’ is closed to new replies.