Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • yoga in nottingham?
  • slowrider
    Free Member

i’ve got an old spinal/ shoulder injury which doesnt limit movement but causes a fair bit of discomfort. hospital and physio both suggested yoga (which i thought was for women going through the menopause). apparently its bloody hard work if you do it properly!

can anyone suggest any good instructors/ classes/ diy websites/ something else?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

As an introduction try the Giggs Fitness DVD… but get yourself to proper classes as soon as possible.

They range from full out hippy bore fests to really good proper exercise sessions. Don’t expect to find an instructor that works for you immediately.

slowrider
    Free Member

thanks, any idea what the dvd is called? got a ten quid amazon voucher knocking around somewhere

brooess
    Free Member

Virgin Active do free classes for members. Don’t know if you are a member or whether they accept non-members.
    As a recent convert I would do classes so you learn how to do it right from the off. Also works you harder so more likely to actually do the job…
    It is bloody hard work but core strength makes you a lot stronger on the bike.
    Oh and bendy girls are hot 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Giggs Fitness?

It’ll just save you feeling completely awkward when you first go to a class…

slowrider
    Free Member

Thanks folks!

cozz
    Free Member

were in calverton, my wifes dead into yoga

does a class in ratcliffe on trent on tues eve – one of the best she has found

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘yoga in nottingham?’ is closed to new replies.