• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ben.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • YETI ASR … opinions and sizing … or other short travel f/s frames?
  • Aus
    Free Member

If I was really good, Santa might be kind … always fancied a short travel light full sus bike. Budget is limited, so poss an older Yeti ASR? Any views on them for XC/ singletrack riding. And I’m just about 6′, lightish – guessing a med would suit as they seem to come up large-ish?

And how comapre vs a SC Superlight? Any other frames to consider?

Cheers

ssboggy

I’ve got a 2005 ASR and its fantstic on singletrack and XC, i’m about 5’10/5’11 ish and ride a medium and it fits great. Never tried any other similar FS frames so can’t comment on alternatives

ben
    Free Member

I’m 6ft and ride a medium. Though I must admit I don’t ride it much anymore since getting a bigger bike. I might even be tempted to part with it. Don’t get me wrong though, it’s a fantastic bike.

Where are you based Aus? You’re welcome to try mine if you’re near to Leeds.

B

Aus
    Free Member

thanks ben, down in Kent – was a med a good size for you? And fancy selling? If so, drop me a few details.

sputnik
    Free Member

Six foot four here and ride a large.
    Awesome bike. Here’s mine

ben
    Free Member

Aus,

Medium was perfect for me. I’m quite a lanky six foot, if you are “long” in the torso you might favour a large.

I’d drop you a mail but there’s no address in your profile. Drop me a line (address in my profile).

Cheers
    Ben

Aus
    Free Member

Ben – ygm

ben
    Free Member

Aus – ygm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘YETI ASR … opinions and sizing … or other short travel f/s frames?’ is closed to new replies.