Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Yet Another Cyclist Running a Red Light. Outside a School Too.
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISTby6FqgUY[/video]

boxelder

Just out of interest, why post this here?

glupton1976
    Free Member

Why not?

boxelder

Because it might start a trend?

Guy kicks dog:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-FhGTo5RZw[/video]

richi
    Free Member

worst thread ever

lazybike
    Free Member

strange thread….

meehaja
    Free Member

nicely done.

Junkyard
    Free Member

glupton1976
    Free Member

I’m wondering if people are actually watching the video closely enough (or at all really) to realise what is going on in it.

miketually
    Free Member

I see loads of cyclists doing that on my commute to work too. Bloody cyclists!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You can’t fool me!! I’ve seen that documentary film. When there’s something red in shot, the person is dead!!!

project
    Free Member

The cyclist stopped in the ASL box, on amber, the small insignificant silver car went through on red, the cyclist approaching from the right, may have had a green ligh to enter the junction.

In cases like that i usually shout, RED LIGHT,or POLICE, which seems to usually bring on red brake lights.,

bigyinn
    Free Member

lol.

lazybike
    Free Member

I’m wondering if people are actually watching the video closely enough

I see a car go through the lights on red….is that right? is it an attempt at irony in that the cyclist has stopped….

Jamie
    Free Member

I am outraged.*

*Apparently.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifMz9Dai-vw[/video]

glupton1976
    Free Member

No attempts at irony in that film. Sarcasm maybe, but not irony.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Guy kicks dog:

Reminds me of a very un-STW moment from Saturday.

Riding through Tunnel Hill met a couple out walking three big stafordshire terrier type dogs (not sure, i imagine stafies to be smaller, these were big spaniel/ lab/boxxer sized, but didn’t look like boxxers at a glance). One ran after me with a bark when it caught up (made me jump when it caught up).

I turned around to look at it and it sat down wagging it’s tail.

Made me wonder how many of STW’s “if a dog ran at me barking I’d kick it because I’ve been attacked before” big hitter brigade actually bring it on themselves. There was a split second where I thought it might go for me, but being the passive type I didn’t do anything and nothing happened. If I’d done the aggressive thing and lashed out at the dog, would it have reacted like anything else that’s just been kicked?

lazybike
    Free Member

No attempts at irony in that film. Sarcasm maybe, but not irony.

I meant in a moriset way… 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Made me wonder how many of STW’s “if a dog ran at me barking I’d kick it because I’ve been attacked before” big hitter brigade actually bring it on themselves. There was a split second where I thought it might go for me, but being the passive type I didn’t do anything and nothing happened. If I’d done the aggressive thing and lashed out at the dog, would it have reacted like anything else that’s just been kicked?

Why not start a thread on it? Not as if there is anything decent on the telly, tonight.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am so fast it would never have caught me

HTH

swamp_boy

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Yet Another Cyclist Running a Red Light. Outside a School Too.’ is closed to new replies.