Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Yahoo mail
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

Anyone else being asked to change their password AGAIN today. I only changed it earlier this week and now its asking again.
    The URL looks legit and even if I type the uk.yahoo.com its asking to change it again, so I guess its legit. What a PITA.

hjghg5
    Free Member

i haven’t been asked to change mine since early May.

z1ppy

Just signed in and out as per normal into my yahoo account (no password change request), though yahoo security seems to be crap at the best of times.

stumpy01

Nope. Not been asked to change my password.

john_drummer
    Free Member

not me

jag61

not changed for a while or been asked to BUT those ‘sponsored ’emails,with $ sign cant delete the feckers 😈

chewkw
    Free Member

Yep, got asked to change my email password everyday or every time I loggin since last week but I just ignored them so far. Will change my email password when I feel like it.

Both my UK and US Yahoo mail have asked me now …

😯

andytherocketeer

not had that, but get the flippin’ annoying “you need to upgrade to Safari/Firefox” warning every single time, since upgrading to the latest Chrome 👿

Nice plugin will happily flick V’s at Yahoo and tell it that it’s Mozilla (ironically, not even a recent version) to shut them up. Forget which add on it was, but it only sends the incorrect browser string to Yahoo, and nobody else.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

‘As me later’ gets around it, has done so for about a week. I’m glad I didn’t change if it’s going to repeat the process.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Yahoo mail’ is closed to new replies.