Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • xbox live Gold – gimme a clue!
  • BluePalomino
    Free Member

Been trying to get my kids xbox online. I need a subscription code, so i created xbox live account with pc. All worked ok. But now cant seem to buy Gold membership. credit card works fine – managed to buy MSPoints with it!! But everytime i try to buy Gold Membership the transaction fails with a message saying "This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support.".
    Anyone had this problem? sorted it? knows what the problem is?
    Kid's getting desperate!!!

rich-6
    Free Member

Pop to Argos or a games shop, you can get them there or get one off e-bay (£25) You get a month free if you've just set it up

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Pop to Argos or a games shop, you can get them there or get one off e-bay (£25) You get a month free if you've just set it up

Take this advice and don't use your credit card. Do a search on google for xbox live account problems. Once card is registered it's almost impossible to unregister it. My son was adding all kinds of shit without my knowledge and costing me a fortune. 🙁 I still love him tho 😆

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Ok!! Grabbed subscription from ebay. Should have mentioned this is an old Xbox console (not a 360) is it still possible to use xbox live with it??
    f$@*k

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Micro$loth!! Bill Gates has my 'nads. He's sucking on my credit card already.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Will work but console won't play most of the popular on-line games

BluePalomino
    Free Member

soooo close. got code. but xbox says 'technical error, try again later' when i try and sign in via console with the code. wassat mean? Kid's climbing up wall now 🙄

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘xbox live Gold – gimme a clue!’ is closed to new replies.