X-Fusion Velvet 140 forks

Home Forum Bike Forum X-Fusion Velvet 140 forks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • X-Fusion Velvet 140 forks
  • Premier Icon richieokeefe1
    Subscriber

I have a set of x fusion velvet forks set at 120mm and can say they are very good for the money . I have the basic lock out and rebound pair and havent had any problems whats so ever ! and they only cost £340 new so great value ! also they are 650b compatible which is good too if you wish to go down that route ?

1981miked

Yes.. They are ace.

I think I have them on by Ibis, and to be honest I think they’re mince. They got too much stick and don’t really bounce much.

I’m not much of a mechanic though, so if you’re into all that mechano stuff then I guess you could get them to work ok.

widge34

Anyone running X Fusion forks. Are they as good as the reviews say?

PROLINE85

Think they’re great, need a bit of fiddling with air pressure, but at least as good as the revelations they replaced.

Bargain 8)

Premier Icon ChrisL
    Subscriber

I have a set of the DLO ones on my hardtail. They seem like a perfectly effective fork.

brakes

I have a pair and they’re just about bedded in after 3 rides (about 60 miles off road and 20 on). Need to set them up a bit better now they are, but they’re very plush. As good as my old dual air Revelations that they replaced; smoother certainly. I’m not sure if they’re as stiff as the 20mm axle Revs they replaced as I’ve gone for a lighter flexier wheel at the same time but they track well enough.
    They currently have too little pressure in so are diving a bit on slow steep stuff.

I have a set of 130mm’s which are great. really good performance and good value compared to some others.

Do they lock out at full travel or lock down at sagged position?

brakes

lock out at full travel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘X-Fusion Velvet 140 forks’ is closed to new replies.