Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Would this ad make you buy their coffee?
  • johndoh
    Free Member

? WTF

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrQfpdQv2Mo#t=46[/video]

_tom_
    Free Member

Looks like someone has just figured out how to use After Effects and put all their projects into one mess of a video.

Stoner
    Free Member

Without watching the video the answer is No. I cant stand Taylors coffee.

tomhoward

No.

Because I don’t like coffee.

JEngledow
    Free Member

You posted it on a bike forum, I (and several others I suspect) have watched it and a few more people now know that Taylors of Harrogate make coffee, I think that means the advert is a success!

jon1973
    Free Member

Have they bought in the same agency they use for perfume adverts?

CountZero

I don’t drink coffee at home, so no, no advert would.

sharkbait
    Free Member

WTF indeed…. and to answer your question: No.

johndoh
    Free Member

I think that means the advert is a success!

No, an increase in sales does. If an advert makes the consumer feel negatively about the brand and sales do not improve then it was a failure.

MrSmith
    Free Member

not watched the ad but their coffee is shite so no i wouldn’t buy their coffee.

ahwiles
    Free Member

has someone been making tv for cats again?

i buy their coffee because it’s got the highest rainforest alliance rating* of all the coffees on the shelf in the Tesco Store 5mins from my house.

(*i have no idea if this makes any difference to anything, but i’m a sucker for that kind of thing)

zoo200
    Free Member

not enough boobs to make me buy coffee….

johndoh
    Free Member

i buy their coffee because it’s got the highest rainforest alliance rating* of all the coffees on the shelf in the Tesco Store 5mins from my house.

And that is the stuff they should be saying, not some kind of trippy, hey look we’re cool (no you’re not, your Betty’s Tea Rooms FFS) silly ad like that – it makes no sense.

That new ad for PC World ‘Darling, I was at Dave’s house watching that Pride and Sensibility last night’ ad on the other hand – brilliant.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Would this ad make you buy their coffee?’ is closed to new replies.