Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • wot credit card?
  • sadexpunk

looking at changing cards purely cos i asked em to up me limit and they refused. someone in a far away country just gave me a “computer says no” moment. no reason.

so b*ll*cks to them. pain in the arse transferring, but i want to now.

but it seems to be a minefield. millions of em out there. are any better than any others for whatever reasons, ethical or financial etc?

always pay my balance off every month and dont use it much at all really. the one time i needed it to pay some flights, they wouldnt allow it. so id like one thatll give someone with good credit, a decent limit.

cheers

br
    Free Member

If you’ve already a VISA, get a Mastercard – or other way around.

That way at least one will be accepted.

sadexpunk

its a debenhams mastercard ive got. didnt know there was an advantage to having one of each? but i want to bin the debenhams card anyway 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Credit limit isn’t related to how much of a risk you are, it’s about how much money they can make from you. No point them bothering with you if you are going to pay it off each month, is there?

sadexpunk

surely someone will let me have a £4,000 limit? not a lot in the great scheme of things is it? :-/

Cougar

Have a look on Moneysavingexpert – they have comparisons on all the cards and recommend best rates etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘wot credit card?’ is closed to new replies.