Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)
  • Worst CBeebies show?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Mr Maker really winds me up.

AndyRT
    Free Member

Didnt you like the tortoise.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Grandpa in my Pocket is crap. But it’s a beacon of thespian acheivement next to that toss with Chris the ‘happy’ one and the chinese midget.

j_me
    Free Member

Third and bird.

Eggbox
    Free Member

Tommy Zoom. Dull dilema based adventure scenario madness.

pedalhead
    Free Member

I’d quite like to shoot up the high street in Balamory. On the other hand, Octonauts is ace.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Waybuloo, what a load of toss. How to set back your child’s speech development by 6 months!
    I can cook becuase of the annoying sugary presenter.
    Kerry and Alex becuase their presenting skills are wooden.
    BoogieBeebies as its annoying.

nuke

Any Thomas ripoffs annoy me….Chuggington and Underground Ernie spring to mind

We like Mr Maker…anything that gets kids being more creative has to be good. My daughter got the Mr Maker book for Christmas and has been steadily working through making crocodiles, moving-eye-chicken etc

terrahawk
    Free Member

Mr Maker is the best thing on CBeebies. The guy comes across really well, is clearly talented and it gets kids interested in making stuff. All good.

That widow twanky-alike Justin gets on my tits though. As for Numberjacks…gah.

maxray
    Free Member

Captain Mack.. – GASH!

little un loves Mr Maker, gets her going off making stuff afterwards which is good in my book.

I prefer tiny pops channel – Little Bear is almost trippy 😀

djglover
    Free Member

The Tweenies FTW

Junkyard
    Free Member

TBH there is none I would watch if I did not have children

yossarian
    Free Member

Captain Mack.. – GASH!

its ace, i like grabby crabby the scouse thief!

zing zillas is bollocks however

is that one-armed bird still on it?

EDIT: oh yes and the tweenies, nuke them

elliott-20
    Free Member

Third and Bird

From an animation point of view it’s pretty good and a whole lot more bearable then Mighty Mights! Jeez the woman on that is ‘mighty’ annoying.

theotherjonv

Not having any criticism of the twanky-alike.

Saw him in panto two nights ago and he lifted a rather mediocre show to great heights whenever on stage. His Josh the Jester will surely be seen in time with the likes of Olivier, Burton, and the rest. Except Dickie B would never have carried off the ad-libbing in the custard pie scene like Justin did.

djglover
    Free Member

I can happily dose through chuggington, charle and lola et all on a Saturday morning, but when the tweenies come on I just want to smash my testicles to a pulp with a breeze block. Its **** awful

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Green Balloon Club

Utter, utter &£@!@

fadda

+1 for Waybuloo. Don’t get what its trying to achieve, other than filling airtime.

Justin’s ace though – good entertainment and fun.

donks
    Free Member

My personal loathing is for Big cook Little cook…couple of right plums who no doubt took loads of stick from mates down the pub. Incidently I saw an ad for a new sex type show with the bloke who plays little cook hosting it. I also really despise show me show me but the little absolutly loves it?

brassneck

Gigglebiz. My 2 year old switches the tv off himself when it comes on.

Justin is very good at what he does to be fair though.

Mascy
    Free Member

Turd & Bird aaarrrrgh.

Mr Maker – excellent stuff 🙂 And (youngster Sam &) I quite like Grandpa in my Pocket. Worryingly I’ve developed quite a thing for Jason’s mum too.

takisawa2

Mighty-Mights. She has to be the most talentless brain-dead dimwit ever. Its just so false & badly put together. Its like something they would come up with on The Apprentice.
    Also the show with the girl who rides a big trike around with the three teddies on the back. A pointless waste of resources.

Octonauts is class. Pure class, but Peso really needs to MTFU a bit sometimes.
    Some of the voices on the creatures they find are great. 🙂

We met the chap who does Green Balloon Club at the NEC a few years ago. He was simply brilliant with kids. He spent ages getting all the children involved. The girl who does the voice of Jelly is very nice…. 😉

Admiralable
    Free Member

That gash about the Zebra.
    Anything with Chris “Anorak” Jarvis I’m suprised that no one has given him a public execution for being irritating.
    The Tweenies
    Chuggington

Thomas the tank has gone a bit gash now too since it went all CG.

Now Teletubbies on the other hand is brilliant!

rewski
    Free Member

zing zillas: its like a bad experiment with the tweenies and planet of the apes, even my 3 year old boy cries when it comes on.

The music from Waybuloo also does my head in, new age twaddle.

And thanks to grandpa in my pocket I’m now called Mr Liker Biker.

terrahawk
    Free Member

I like that one where Nurse Gladys Emmanuel from Open All Hours does tours of baked bean factories with her dog and a light aircraft.

rewski
    Free Member

Come outside, that pippin is always causing trouble

molgrips
    Free Member

Mr Maker talented? Wtf? You are clearly too young to remember Tony Hart… Those stupid facial expressions really wind me up. Gurning does NOT help get your message across, it makes you look a tw*t.

Show me show me is ok. Chuggington is not that bad but the stupid theme song drives me up the wall. Gigglebiz is funny, Justin is actually pretty talented.

Tweenies annoys me too cos the kids are just such whiny brats. Waybuloos is kind of silly but Meg loves it to bits. She goes and gets me and Mrs Grips when the yoga bit comes on and has a whale of a time as we all do the positions. I also like Third and Bird.

Mighty mites annoys the crap out of me as do parts of Nina and the Neurons. Wtf is that stupid sequence about with neurons? Pointless. And most of the explanations are completely pointless too. I can cook tho is good – they really cook real food and Meg now loves to help in the kitchen and likes to wash up cos that’s what they do on telly…

sssimon
    Free Member

MR TUMBLE!!!!!!!!!

Hohum
    Free Member

Cbeebies on the whole isn’t too bad.

Be afraid as your children get older because there is worse to come like Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, Suite Life of Zack and Cody (this programme is banned from my house as I just can’t stand it!)

Legoman
    Free Member

don’t think it was CBeebies, but has anyone ever seen BoohBah?

That’s some messed up s**t

YouTube it… you’ll be scared.

miketually
    Free Member

Cbeebies on the whole isn’t too bad.

Be afraid as your children get older because there is worse to come like Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, Suite Life of Zack and Cody (this programme is banned from my house as I just can’t stand it!)

iCarly is the current fave in our house. (I like it too.)

Phineas and Ferb are ace.

rewski
    Free Member

I’m glad to say the my boys aren’t interested in that Disney tosh, much more of a CBBC fan, especially Sarah Jane Adventures, things might change though.

orena45

I really dislike the Numberjacks. The theme tune is way too sinister.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

The one I hate with a passion is ‘Show Me, Show Me’. Or, to be precise, I hate the woman on there – for some reason she just gets on my nerves badly.

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

number jacks and that one with the dog that flys in the plane with the old dear.

aracer
    Free Member

I can cook becuase of the annoying sugary presenter.

Katie? Are you gay or something? As long as she doesn’t try to sing that is.

TBH there is none I would watch if I did not have children

You do realise they’re not actually aimed at you, junkie? I’m not a big fan of painting with my fingers, but the kids seem to like that. Lots of perfectly decent (or even actually rather good – eg Mister Maker) programmes being slated here.

Even my TV addict 3yo will turn off Waybuhippy though – he has some taste.

+1 for Waybuloo. Don’t get what its trying to achieve, other than filling airtime.

Far more sinister than that IMHO!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Katie? Are you gay or something?

Anyone see her in the Christmas Panto playing Aladdin? Lovely set of pins on her 8)

chakaping
    Free Member

Alright, whoever dissed Katie from I Can Cook – would you like to step outside now?

Waybuloo is in another dimension of annoyingness to anything else on Cbeebies. Even Lazytown is half-way bearable by comparison.

Mister Maker is good, my daughter loves huim I think. Boogie Beebies also good, but Justin clearly threatened to leave unless they let him do Gigglebiz.

He seems a lovely bloke, but the world didn’t need a new Dick Emery.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

Waybuloo is ace, but probably aimed at the youngest of Cbeebies audience. My 11month old daughter loves it, but i think it is mostly due to the bright colours and massive eyes that the characters have.

When they stop flying about and play hide and seek she is not interested anymore though.

freddyg
    Free Member

+1 for Octonauts; our two love them. Although WTF are the walking miniature vegetables all about?

We accidentally slipped over to CBBC before Christmas and caught an episode of Big Babies. The kids (5 and 3.5yrs) looked on in complete dumbfoundment as I p!ssed myself laughing at it. Great stuff – reminded me of Vic & Bob doing Otis and Marvin.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Worst CBeebies show?’ is closed to new replies.