Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Working on a Sunday :( Anyone else?
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

Been up since 7am working on a presentation I need to give on Monday, trying to get it finished before spending the afternoon on a train to London, and then an evening reading a load of research reports.

Worst of all, it’s a nice day here and I’d far rather be heading out for a ride 🙁

Anyone else stuck in working today?

*Edit – sorry, wrong forum. Although I at least mentioned biking!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Yup trying to get my presentation done for Monday too before heading off to a farmers market this afternoon.

Boring boring boring!

aftershock
    Free Member

Nope, First Sunday off for ages so heading of to Llandegla.

higthepig
    Free Member

Yup, 9am to 9pm, looked fantastic outside on my way into work, now 2 floors underground so no daylight, bah, bah, bah.

trailmonkey

sort of. revising for exam all day/week/next fortnight.

flip
    Free Member

Been up since 7am working on a presentation I need to give on Monday, trying to get it finished before spending the afternoon on a train to London, and then an evening reading a load of research reports.

Worst of all, it’s a nice day here and I’d far rather be heading out for a ride

Anyone else stuck in working today?

Ha ha!

(sorry) 😥

Yup, 9am to 9pm, looked fantastic outside on my way into work, now 2 floors underground so no daylight, bah, bah, bah.

Do you work at the MOD?

Ringo
    Free Member

Work every Sunday its shit mates always out riding but ill soon be taking a 4 ish year break from work so I’m hiding my time

higthepig
    Free Member

Do you work at the MOD?

No, same line of work, but in a different country!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Not exactly working today, but I’m duty manager today, so can’t go too far.

landcruiser
    Free Member

Yep! Beautiful day outside, Mates have all gone riding, including a couple of lads that don’t come down this way much anymore.
    I on the other hand am sitting looking at the ideal riding conditions, waiting for a potential customer who is already 24mins 42secs late ! 🙁

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I am working today, sort of. Sorting this shite hole of a house out. God I am crap at playing house. 😳

sweepy
    Free Member

Just back from a ride, starting work at 2

fbk
    Free Member

Yep, been on duty since 8:30 Friday morning and it’s crap!

Hoping to get out for a ride tomorrow though and the forecast’s good so fingers crossed!

popstar
    Free Member

I have rolling rota, so am jellaus of all you people having weekends off. At best have 1 weekend off a month. And a new baby to look after. At least keep in touch with riding buddies over e-net.

khani
    Free Member

Left home for work at 8am yesterday, just got back 5 mins ago, off out on the bike in half an hour,
    And the sun is shining WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! 😆

samuri
    Free Member

Went for a quick ride this morning, bacon buttie and a mug of tea, just about to start work now. 300 emails to go through. 🙁

donsimon
    Free Member

Been up since 7am working on a presentation I need to give on Monday,

Presentations are ACE.

Report reading and planning next week’s work later.

user-removed
    Free Member

Was supposed to be working at the ski slope at 9 this morning, but was up until 6 looking for a runaway dog…. We’re looking after her for a few days – took her out with my dog for a late walkies at 8 o’ clock last night and she legged it off after a hare. Was still looking as the sun rose so didn’t make it to work. Found her eventually but far too knackered to go for a ride.

avdave2

Working here and yesterday as well. On the good side I’m in Stockholm. On the bad side I’m at the congress centre in the middle of nowhere and my hotel is also in the middle of nowhere. A different nowhere obviously as otherwise they would be very close together which would be convenient. They are not close and it is not convenient.

meehaja
    Free Member

night shift tonight. Boo.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Working on a Sunday :( Anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.