Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Wooden Spoon
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Keep it up, you might have someone fooled 😉

guido

You, clearly 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Coffeking, re single use above and in the context of my earlier post… You sound like the sort of man that likes to keep his wood clean?

Down IKALB… not on my watch. I don't want Another post to get removed.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Certainly seems so for the first half hour! But I do tend to give benefit of the doubt initially!

Edit – oops that came out entirely wrong in the context of the post that appeared while I was writing!

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

You sound like the sort of man that likes to keep his wood clean?

Nah, I bet he uses plastic, dispite what the evidence says.

guido

Brilliant.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Nah, I bet he uses plastic, dispite what the evidence says.

Hey, where did that attack come from!? In fact you might have to explain that one to me!

dano
    Free Member

I was told that the army stopped using wooden chopping boards due to the riscs and started using plastic. they then found that these were worse for bacteria forming in the cuts and knife marks. they then went back to the wooden type. all you do is every now and then, scrape the board with a knife or wire brush the spoon… if you want to be really clean, you then wet said wooden item with metho and burn it off…

might be totall sh!t though… i do it anyhow…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

No he's right… to keep wood clean you have to coat it in plastic… it's a bit like putting heli-tape on your bike.

guido

coffee: "Hey, where did that attack come from!? = all the trolls are out today."
    Even my office staff are reading this LOL

RustySpanner

Good God, his original post was better than this one, and that really was poor, a bored troll boasting of his 'unconventional and illegal in certain U.S States ' conquest of a presumably unconscious ex girlfriend.

So you're an architect living in Buckinghamshire who rides a Yeti?
    Yet more conclusive proof that money does not maketh the man. 😀

Unless of course he actually IS a 13 year old posting from his bedroom.

Oh God, my head hurts now – off for a (legal in all States) ride!

guido

I cannot even begin to explain why this is funny "So you're an architect living in Buckinghamshire who rides a Yeti?".

coffeeking
    Free Member

I'm going to accept defeat-by-troll today. I blame my sore throat and headache.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

There's nothing funny about desiging primary schools (what I'm working on this week), but it can be rather uninspring . The legislative requirements for the varying levels of both physical and mental abilities make matters very complex.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Wooden Spoon’ is closed to new replies.