Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Women’s jersey’s
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I want a suggestion for a new SS jersey that isn’t blue!! I looked at Pearl Izumi but they seem to have really short bodies. I have some old jerseys but want something new and cool. I fancy something like the Race Face freeride jerseys men can buy (they don’t go down small enough for me).

Any suggestions for some new kit??

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Tell you what, Aleigh off here is very stylish lady, who always looks very nice on a bike! Always very well colour co-ordinated.

Where is she? 🙄

cinnamon_girl

Companies like Sombrio, Sugoi, Loeka do some really nice freeride stylee clothing. I see that CRC are stocking IXS clothing which looks great but at silly prices.

To be honest, I don’t like jerseys and normally go for technical T shirts with a zip front, ie Lowe Alpine, North Face, Helly Hansen. Just find them more comfy.

Keep us posted!

Fred – Aleigh’s probably shopping 😆

aleigh
    Free Member

I knew my ears were burning! Shopping’s done, now I am home along looking after my girls 🙂

I have a couple of Ron Hill tops, very nice they are too and a few Berghaus ones. They all zip up the neck and of course wick….. anyone that knows me knows I have to have clothing that wicks!

aleigh
    Free Member

Oh and thanks RudeBoy you’re very sweet; it’s not every day I get compliments 😳

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Women’s jersey’s’ is closed to new replies.