Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Women's Flat Shoes – Where To Buy
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

Missus needs a pair of shoes to use with her flats. She has small feet (UK5) so struggling to find shoes at the usual online places. Any advice on where to look please?

Tracey

Five ten go down to a size five. Ive got a pair. Our girls use Vans from TK Max

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Nobody seems to stock them in that size though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Bike shop?

rickon
    Free Member

When these are out, they go down to a size UK3 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

have a look at your local Nike outlet.

i’ve been using 6.0s for years and recently bought the GF her second pair for the princely sum of 16 quid at Freeport, Braintree. (in fact i bought 10 pairs of trainers and it cost me just over 200 quid… win!)

this colour way, in fact….

the 6.0s are designed for BMX so are nice and grippy. prob not quite as grippy as a 5:10, but i find them too grippy as it is.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Waffle sole Vans FTW!

Or something from TK Maxx…..
    Special expensive shoes not needed. 🙂

manitou
    Free Member

Wimmin in flat shoes??.. they should only be allowed to wear high heels 😉

Tracey

Got mine from Chain Reaction in the sale

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Mrs Fuzz has some Five Ten Karvers (size 4 IIRC) – she got them from Evans, but I assume any Five Ten dealer should be able to source

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Nice one. Thanks guys. Going to see if I can score me some Nikes, but there’s an Evans on the way home so I’ll check there first.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Nice one. Thanks guys. Going to see if I can score me some Nikes, but there’s an Evans on the way home so I’ll check there first.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

i think Evans had to order them in – I had a voucher for Evans so that’s why we went there

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Women's Flat Shoes – Where To Buy’ is closed to new replies.