Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Wolftooth Resolve dropper claims it will never squish
  • Ben_Haworth

New Resolve dropper design does away with the usual IFP arrangement, that can end up leaking air into the oil chamber, and promises to never get squishy.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Wolftooth Resolve dropper claims it will never squish

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the button below.

jastheblade

Link does not work

Rubber_Buccaneer

Once the link is working I bet 20p it shows this dropper is considerably more pricey than a OneUp/BrandX/PNW post with the only benefit being that it self corrects a fault it shouldn’t have. I could be wrong of course 😀

Rubber_Buccaneer

Ha, reckon I win 20p

Resolve Dropper Post

**** me, add a lever and it’s in Reverb AXS territory! (Yes I am comparing RRP to discounted Reverb for added effect)

Onzadog
    Free Member

Curious to know if it’s significantly different to the BikeYoke Revive or Devine

binman

How much 😬 ?

andybrad

bet that needs more regular servicing!

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Does anyone need more than what a Brand X offers? Been running mine for 5 years so far and all good.

darksideby182

I had a Funn updown dropper that claimed to not squash and tbf it didn’t for the 2 years I had it. It was priced really well.

RickDraper
    Free Member

I will give one of these a go. Gains me a little bit of drop over the Revive I currently have.

dirkpitt74

Nicey but pricey!!!
    Will stick with my OneUp and Brand-X for the moment I think….

Northwind

The low stack and high tweakability of drop is good too. Looks light compared to the competition? And also feels well supported, things like making the outer available so you can swap 31.6 to 30.9 (which, frinstance, Oneup don’t currently offer)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If it turned up in shops for half the RRP like a reverb (unlikely) then maybe, I like the idea of things you can strip apart and service yourself to keep them running sweet rather than dragging out service intervals to avoid paying someone else £100+ to do it.

And the low stack is nice
    And the adjustable travel is nice
    And the low weight is nice

But that’s 4x Brand-X’s! I can live with the ~100g weigh penalty and slightly less travel for that.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.