Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • wish i wasnt a wimp
  • anagallis_arvensis

Just saw some knob kick a child. I would have stepped in if he tried to repeat it and was happy to exchange views on what i was staring at but would have loved to kick his teeth in myself. Anyway plod are making a visit. Sometimrs i wish i had taken up ass kicking and not cycling as a kid then i wouldnt be such a wimp.

Kevevs
    Free Member

and you want what from here?

anagallis_arvensis

Some urine and generic Marzocchi forks?

Kevevs
    Free Member

you’re in the right place.

MSP

Maybe the child deserved it.

anagallis_arvensis

MSP child was maybe three years old.

donsimon
    Free Member

I thought you were quite aggressive and a bit of a hard man*. 😐
    *I can only base my opinion on forum interactions…

anagallis_arvensis

Piss of you ****!!!

Only tough on the interweb!

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

anagallis_arvensis

To be honest its shaken me up a bit. Had he kicked him again i’d have had to step in and would no doubt have got a kicking myself.

toby1

I’d imagine guys that pick on 3 year olds are probably not all that tough really, otherwise he’d find someone of a similar size to kick about, then again, maybe the kid was just bait!

RustySpanner

Maybe it was the Krankies having a domestic?

DezB
    Free Member

What sort of kick? Kick up the arse? Boot in the shins?
    I kick my kid all the time, I think he likes it.

renton
    Free Member

I would of kicked him and asked him if he liked it !!!

yunki
    Free Member

I got a few funny looks when I stuck my foot out to trip my sprinting two year old in the park last month..

😳

cb

I saw this happen years ago – some ned took a run up and kicked his daughter hard in the rear. Ashamed to this day that I did nothing…

Gorehound
    Free Member

If he’s happy to kick a three year old kid he’s most likely to run away when he’s confronted by another bloke. You should have hooked the tosser.

SamCooke
    Free Member

To be honest its shaken me up a bit. Had he kicked him again i’d have had to step in and would no doubt have got a kicking myself.

Yeah, sure.

What are you crying about,that you couldn’t fight him or you were too scared to take a punch or more in payment for making your point.

And those folks who think all bullies are cowards, really don’t know any proper bullies.

anagallis_arvensis

What are you crying about,that you couldn’t fight him or you were too scared to take a punch or more in payment for making your point.

neither just wish i wasnt built like a cyclist and could have given him the kicking he deserved. I have no doubt when i walk past tomorrow with the dog he will know exactly who called the police so it may not be over yet. I’d rather that than do nothing though.
    You seem agitated, do you need a hug?

anagallis_arvensis

What sort of kick? Kick up the arse? Boot in the shins?
    I kick my kid all the time, I think he likes it.

the later with associated get in the **** house rant.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

And if you weren’t built like a cyclist & got stuck in, you’d be happy with the consequences?
    In fights, quite often, 1 goes to hospital & 1 goes to court, which one do you want?
    Even if you can fight, it must be avoided at all costs.
    Only defend yourself & yours.

SamCooke
    Free Member

neither just wish i wasnt built like a cyclist and could have given him the kicking he deserved. I have no doubt when i walk past tomorrow with the dog he will know exactly who called the police so it may not be over yet. I’d rather that than do nothing though.

It doesn’t matter how you are built, it doesn’t stop you from walking over there and kicking him in the same way he kicked the kid.

You seem agitated, do you need a hug?

Well, yes, unless you are nervous coming near someone who is agitated.

anagallis_arvensis

In fights, quite often, 1 goes to hospital & 1 goes to court, which one do you want?

True and then i’d lose my job too.

anagallis_arvensis

Hey Don i think your hardman has popped up!

bwaarp
    Free Member

Anna-B
    Free Member

Hey Don i think your hardman has popped up!

😯

donsimon
    Free Member

😳

coffeeking
    Free Member

And those folks who think all bullies are cowards, really don’t know any proper bullies.

+1. Or bullies with drug issues. There’s too many variables here to aportion blame or suggest a better response. A light kick up the bum is hardly the end of the world, and could have been done with no ill intent. Likewise a kick up the bum could have been meant to down the kid and cause serious damage. Who knows?

anagallis_arvensis

It was a proper agrey boot, not a kick up the arse. The bloke new it too which is why he started ranting at me. Had it been a dog I’d have phoned the rspb, if someone did that to my son i would lose the plot. I’m happy i’ve done the right thing on balance.

zimbo
    Free Member

I’m happy i’ve done the right thing on balance

I think you have too. Nice one. Hope the pr*ck learns a lesson.

DezB
    Free Member

Seriously though, it would’ve been a bit shit to give someone a slap in front of their kid. Just enforces the “violence is right” view the poor child already has.

solarpowered
    Free Member

you certainly did do the right thing! My gut would’ve said bunch the G**! but nowadays (sadly) you have to think twice about helping anyone – young or old!

My bro in law is an osteopath, medical knowledge coming out of his ears really. Saw a road traffic accident (so he thought)…went to help the guy that had been run over. Guy had severe head injuries, so my brother started to carry out first aid until the ambulance arrived.

few weeks later it turned out the guy who got ‘run over’ had actually jumped in front of a the car in an attempt to comit suicide. Then wanted to sue my bro!!!!!!

The world is a mad place.

What i mean is IF you had done something, you could’ve ended up in the nick – ‘human rights’ and all that bull!

SamCooke
    Free Member

I’m happy i’ve done the right thing on balance.

Wait, now you’re glad you’re a wimp?

MSP

‘human rights’ and all that bull!

What a strange comment, surely the whole point is the child’s “human right” not to be assaulted, especially by someone who appears to be a parent or guardian. And it is that human right as enforced by law that is most likely to provide protection.

anagallis_arvensis

Wait, now you’re glad you’re a wimp?

Have you always had difficultirs reading?

solarpowered
    Free Member

What a strange comment, surely the whole point is the child’s “human right” not to be assaulted, especially by someone who appears to be a parent or guardian. And it is that human right as enforced by law that is most likely to provide protection.

Know exactly what you mean but i hear it all too often now where you see people doing the right thing in life and others dont. You question this and are repeatedly told they have a ‘human right’ etc etc. What i was trying to illutrate (maybe badly) doing the right thing nowadays doesn’t always work out.

SamCooke
    Free Member

Have you always had difficultirs reading?

No, it appears to be a very recent development.

anagallis_arvensis

Ok how about next time i need a hardman i’ll call you in exchange you can have a hug and i’ll belp you with your reading and comprehension?

SamCooke
    Free Member

Ooh no, not me. I’m not a hard man. I’m just trying to follow your reasoning.

anagallis_arvensis

OK I’ll try again for you…People who are violent to kids I’d like to slap until they squeal for mercy but I’m a bit of a wimp so have to make do with doing the right thing, which while right I suppose may not be as immediately satisfying.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘wish i wasnt a wimp’ is closed to new replies.