• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by csb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Wimbledon 2013 I have got tickets in the ballot
  • xcgb
    Free Member

But its for Ladies final day and they are £112 each!

I went for the first time last year for the olympics and enjoyed it but not sure its worth it?

we do get to see doubles final and ladies double final too

anyone been on the same day? was it worth it IYHOs?

Ta

IHN

I got tickets in the ballot for the mens’ final a few years ago and they were similarly expensive. I came to the conclusion that I’d probably never get the chance again and went.

In the end it was the Federer/Roddick match that went to about 15/17 in the final set, so I got my money’s worth…

ormondroyd
    Free Member

That’s probably, what, three nights in the pub? For a major sporting experience. It’s steep but it’s a one off, so I think you should go.

xcgb
    Free Member

Hmm yes maybe you are right…. you never know laura robson might get through!

footflaps

We’ve got tickets to #1 Court on the last Friday, not sure what that actually is match wise…

csb

Got Centre Ct tickets a few times now. I was at that final too IHN. Fantastic wasn’t it. The crowd was electric. Last year got to see Nadal knocked out by that unknown bloke, was even better. The roof going on notched it all up a level as the sound is really reflected.

Women’s tennis is a bit crap in comparison to watching the men sadly. But it could be the only time you get tickets for the Centre so just go.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wimbledon 2013 I have got tickets in the ballot’ is closed to new replies.