• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by lotto.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Will there be a Jones Spaceframe plus?
  • lotto
    Free Member

I enjoy my 29er Jones steel Spaceframe with truss fork and H bars. I’m thinking I’d like a Jones plus purely with the marketing blurb/YouTube videos of them. I may hold off purchasing though in case there is a Spaceframe plus in the pipeline. Any rumours?

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Yes, in steel – it should be available soon, a Ti version will follow eventually, probably. The geo is midway between the 29er and the plus.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

The space frame is made for it’s short wheelbase.
    Would a longer and taller Plus version be as much fun to ride?

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Only one way to find out! 😉 when I bought my Spaceframe – that was a leap of fath!

martinh
    Free Member

The Plus Spaceframe is away of bringing Plus bikes to shorter rider. I dont think we’ll see Plus Spaceframes in the larger sizes anytime soon

chiefgrooveguru

…that was a leap of fath! (sic)

And I’ve seen you make a fair few of them since you’ve owned it! 😉

timbur
    Free Member

Let see if I can get this right for once without exciting people and making a cock up of it.

Steel Spaceframe plus in 23” version is due soon.

Ti Diamond plus is here.

I’ll have both soon to build once Biff returns from his holidays.

No news on a Ti Spaceframe plus.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

You and me both, Chief! 😉

ton

just wondering if any of you Jones owners might be able to help me.
    i am looking to buy a frame bag for my 25” jones+.

asked 2 dealers, charlie and ridercycles, but no joy. anyone got any idea’s where i can get one

ta.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Direct from Jeff?

Mole
    Free Member

Wildcat custom ton?

akira

I think the steel spaceframe plus is through axles front and rear, looks nice.

jamj1974

Always intrigued by Jones bikes, how Jeff describes the design working is very compelling. They look like they just work. It probably helps that when you see footage of Jeff riding one – he clearly has some good skills, he is very smooth.

lotto
    Free Member

Pictures of the Spaceframe plus on the JJ website now. Looks like it has a dropper post fitted. New front thru axles look interesting as well.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Will there be a Jones Spaceframe plus?’ is closed to new replies.