Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Wiggle & sweetening the deal :-)
  • psychle
    Free Member

I love how they send you a little pack of Haribo Starmix with your parcel, munching down on them now, thanks Wiggle! nom nom nom 🙂

Kuco

Only ever had them once from wiggle. I'm sure I had something once from Sideways cycles as well.

Stoner
    Free Member

never trust a company that has to resort to dealing crack with its products for customer satisfaction.

😉

akira

Had sweets from CRC, Wiggle and Superstar.
    No-one has sent me any beer though!

29erKeith
    Free Member

had 'em from CRC, Wiggle and Superstar here too
    silly little gesture but always a nice little bonus, makes me smile every time
    although the CRC branded Rock type sweets weren't all that
    Haribo are best

Drac

Only once had them from Wiggle and never anyone else.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Even better when you get something from wiggle for Christmas and your other half kindly leaves the haribo in the the box with the gift. She knows me well. Nom nom nom indeed.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I got some Wiggle sweets once from erm wiggle and I have also had Haribo from them. They are the only two times I have had sweets. 🙁

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

I had a beer bottle opener once from wiggle.

yossarian
    Free Member

i once got a free pram from mothercare

psychle
    Free Member

sad now… just discovered my new swanky Lezyne bag has a broken zip straight out of the box 🙁 Has reduced the sweetness of the Haribo a little bit, though hopefully I'll get more in the replacement box 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

A ploy to make you addicted to ordering from WIggle from sugar hit ;O)

My LBS offers cookies!

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

Haribo for me this morning : )

Shiny hope floaty rotor + Haribo = nomnomnom stop

goonie
    Free Member

i got some from superstar if id of known would of told them that i had four kids as the arguing who was going to get the prize haribos was tough, i had to resort to an ip dip dog sh#t elimination process my eldest was the winner!!!!

westkipper
    Free Member

Its a nice touch and all to put sweets in with the order, but Haribo?, Really? Its one part cheap sugar, four parts plasticised PVC.

Now, if the shops would put in wee sachets of recombinant EPO, well…
    ..NOW WE'RE TALKIN'! 🙂

sc-xc

I don't eat gelatine, so haribo out for me. But if I had to marry Wiggle or CRC, I would marry Wiggle.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

I remember getting a Yorkshire Tea bag with a receipt for something bike related. Anyone remember who does that?

sc-xc
    gonetothehills
    Free Member

Fortunateson09 – Member

I remember getting a Yorkshire Tea bag with a receipt for something bike related. Anyone remember who does that?

I think I recall Animal doing something similar years ago (as in early 1990's) – it was stapled to a press release, with the line; "Make yourself a cuppa on us, take a seat and read this…" Great idea that's clearly stuck with me. Probably wasn't Yorkshire tea though! 🙂

CHB

The Yorkshire Tea bags were from On-One/Planet-X. I know cos I took em there!

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

Lovehearts and swizzle sticks if u order from us….

Kuco

I think i'm addicted to Haribo I love the stuff all the cheap copies from ASDA, Tesco and the like is just not the same.

rOcKeTdOg

i had a case of beer from Cheltenham cycles….and a framed picture of Paula Pezzo

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle & sweetening the deal :-)’ is closed to new replies.