Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Whos the guy who sold me a cotic bfe frame about 6 months ago ?
  • chambord
    Free Member

Mary Hinge

Hinge function presumably… I’m not seeing much positive…

tonyd

Good work OP, although it looks to me like you haven’t got valve and tyre markings lined up correctly.

I’m building a new (2nd hand) bike for the missus, here’s my progress:

mike399
    Free Member

Chris – nice bike bud, and well done for holding out for the bits you want. I’ve always ending up buying a few cheaper bits just to get out and ride, only to spend even more cash replacing those bits later…

However, I hope you can see the funny side of the dry humoured responces – I haven’t laughed so much in ages!

(On a side note, with around 500 views on the photo, you could be winning on the ‘anyone famous on STW thread’)

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

However, I hope you can see the funny side of the dry humoured responces – I haven’t laughed so much in ages!

my god, someone with a sense of humor at last,…and we can’t even blame it on kicking out time!!

Northwind

Looking good that! It’d drive me mad building a bike over months, good on yer.

(blue is a bit difficult, because every blue component you can buy is a different bloomin shade of blue! I’m building a blue 224 and I’m just not getting into blue ano parts, it’s black white or blue paint.)

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

thx to all that said good things about my build 🙂 your right, i am just showing off my ” first ever bike build ” because im really enjoying building it as its my own project id like to share with people 🙂 and yes i am going 1 x 10 with possibly the new shimano slx cranks hope blue ceramic BB blue hope floating rotors gold chain, shimano 10 speed casette and saint rear mech-shifter, sounds like a good spec to me 🙂

BigJohn

You’re now at the “only got most of it to do” stage.

I’ve got a bell if you want it. £3 posted?

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

no but ive got the end? put two and two together sup to you 😀

paulo6624
    Free Member

Nice one chris will look sweet when finished.
    Might be worth popping an add in wanted for anything you still require.
    Unless of course your taking your time and want to buy everything new if so crc is your friend.
    Looks good though mate.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

yep most bits from crc or the lbs 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Whos the guy who sold me a cotic bfe frame about 6 months ago ?’ is closed to new replies.