Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Who's still wearing shorts?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m fortunate enough to work outside so shorts are a must to cultivate my ridiculous tan, however today’s short wearing was some what tainted with an ever closer feeling of autumn 🙁

fettlin

Yep, I am

British
    Shorts
    Time

Isn’t over yet

jekkyl

if you mean while cycling? then yes, my drop to cycling ‘trousers’ (Ron Hill Bikesters) is about 10 or 11oC.
    In the house? yes if I can, I love wearing shorts and would wear them to work if it didn’t look a bit strange.

Yak

In principle yes, but I had to wash them today so in jeans. They’ll be back on tomorrow.

Marin
    Free Member

Yes. Normally till about November.

myopic
    Free Member

Yep, all day today as usual, including while walking dog this am and lunchtime in the rain. Been in shorts just about every day since May. However, thinking that the weather today is now definitely turned to Autumn. Could be back in jeans tomorrow 🙁

AlasdairMc

People stop wearing shorts?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Surely not?

deepreddave
    Free Member

Footballers.

g5604
    Free Member

Way too early to even think about this.

yosemitepaul

Why not. Its cooler but not cold.

slackalice
    Free Member

Confess to starting the day in my lightweight work troos, it was silly cold and wet at 6.30 this morning. Changed back to shorts once the rain buggered off, about lunch time.

It was a mistake and I’m truly sorry. It won’t happen again.

bigblackshed

I will be in shorts on the bike all year round. Maybe some knee warmers when it drops to about 2-3 degs or lower.

Normal clothes shorts until about October. Ish.

matt_outandabout

Yes. And having spent today in Winchester, even more with this Warner than Scotland climate…..

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Far too warm for trousers yet! Although I do confess to 3/4s very occasionally.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Yep, and flip flops (must go and buy some shoes!)

nealglover
    Free Member

Dec 24th till April 1st is off season for shorts, unless the weather is good.

Other than that, it’s almost always sorts.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Cycle in shorts unless its frosty, will swtich to 3/4 length MT500’s in the next month or so I imagine

fin25
    Free Member

Shorts on the bike.
    Shorts at home.
    Shorts at work.
    Until it snows, then I wear trousers to work.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Yes but for different reasons to you lot. Much easier with a cast on : http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wca-ankle-update-year-3

tuffty
    Free Member

Yup, usually until November

trademark
    Free Member

Shorts all year round in house.
    All year round on bike, except when it’s nearing freezing then Ron Hill bikesters.

senorj

Off the bike yes , but must confess for 3/4’s useage on a couple of early morning rides….my knees don’t like the cold.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Who's still wearing shorts?’ is closed to new replies.