Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Whos better looking 2014 Britney Spears or 1970s Kate Bush
  • mos

Britney circa 2001. every single day of the week & twice on a sunday morning.

http://www.gobritney.com/album347/index.html

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

unfitgeezer – Member

so people are not allowed an opinion as to whos better looking ? where on earth does misogynist come from ?

I love the innocent “oh I didn’t expect a reaction, I don’t understand – have I done something naughty” 🙂

It’s almost as if you’re trolling.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Britney circa 2001. every single day of the week & twice on a sunday morning.

You’ll go blind.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

It’s almost as if you’re trolling.

not at all !

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Oh you must new here then, if you never expected a reaction.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Don’t know if it is misogynistic more than objectification. Attractive people are attractve shocker! Are you admiring or voyueristic?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Oh you must new here then, if you never expected a reaction.

dbcooper
    Free Member

My lovely friends and I often talk about which male superstar we fancy, my current fantasy is Timothy Olyphant, I don’t see why men can’t do the same?
    Maybe the issue here is not one of the sexes, more that those of us that do ogle others for their attractivness are seen as a but primitive in the eyes of others, male or female. I’m happy to be labelled that. I like looking at cute men, it is not immoral to find somebody physically attractive.

PS Britney.

sweepy
    Free Member

Neither of them is especially good-loooking. Make up has made them attractive.

For good-looking, Google women with genuine beauty like Audrey Hepburn or Darcey Bussell.

Just to understand your point I googled audrey hepburn, I couldn’t find a pic where she wasn’t wearing makeup.

nickc

casual everyday sexism then, or at the very least objectification. Call it what you want.

binners

Can we call it Colin?

binners

Or Frank?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Sex.

PJM1974
    Free Member

It’s just pop music. No need to be sad.

She’s obviously been left ill-prepared for the immense pressure from her fame…that makes me sad.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yeah, but would you?

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’m a married man.

mogrim

casual everyday sexism then, or at the very least objectification. Call it what you want.

The natural result of millions of years of evolution, maybe?

Jamie
    Free Member

The natural result of millions of years of evolution, maybe?

Sugar-Tits makes a good point.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

PJM1974 – Member
    I’m a married man.

Yeah but, would you?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Yeah but, would you?

I’m almost ashamed to admit that I probably wouldn’t, no…

PJM1974
    Free Member

…unless as part of the deal, she promised to take up a vow of complete silence and forbid any airplay of her back catalogue henceforth.

bearnecessities

Sugar-Tits makes a good point.

Caramelised-nob makes a better one.

lilchris
    Free Member

…unless as part of the deal, she promised to take up a vow of complete silence and forbid any airplay of her back catalogue henceforth.

Soooo, yes?

Caramelised-nob makes a better one.

…but I don’t take that one onboard.

kudos100
    Free Member

My lovely friends and I often talk about which male superstar we fancy, my current fantasy is Timothy Olyphant, I don’t see why men can’t do the same?
    Maybe the issue here is not one of the sexes, more that those of us that do ogle others for their attractivness are seen as a but primitive in the eyes of others, male or female. I’m happy to be labelled that. I like looking at cute men, it is not immoral to find somebody physically attractive.

thursdayshirts
    Free Member

an honest question, but whats sexist about asking whos more attractive? if that is sexist then is is still sexist if a woman asked that question?

rOcKeTdOg

mudshark – Member
    Why pick those to women? Pub debate type thing.
    Anyway, Britney in school uniform for me.

I think you might not want that to be public knowledge

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Whos better looking 2014 Britney Spears or 1970s Kate Bush’ is closed to new replies.