Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Whoo…
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

… And furthermore, hoo! I posted a few months back saying I was being made reduntant from my post as a charge nurse on an NHS rehab unit, and to be honest, havent posted an awful lot since, as, well, real life kinda got in the way a bit 🙄 Anyway, I started my new post today on an acute admission unit, and I feel splendid again! Thanks to all of those who’ve been in touch, it meant a lot.
    Now, who was supposed to be grooming Yetis pelt while I was away? You should be ashamed, it looks like a council house garden. Them knots’ll never come out…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

So has that been you in my garden all this time? Someone’s been eating the biscuits and leaving greasy handprints on my window? I thought it just had to be you… I assumed that maybe you couldn’t post on here after I increased the security settings on my wireless network?

(It was Phil’s job, he’s done the best he can but just doesn’t have the dexterity… and he refuses to eat the ticks!)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nice one!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Anyway, I started my new post today ……

You see barnsleymitch, people said that Cameron’s and Osborne’s economic policies wouldn’t work and we were going down the pan…….but already things are starting to look brighter.

Voting Tory was the right thing to do after all.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And you, mr lynch, can wash your mouth out. Bloody lefties 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Glad to see you back on here and good to see things looking up in the job dept.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Congratulations and welcome back!

It is no less silly here than ever…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought you’d flounced?

thejesmonddingo

Welcome back,congrats on job.
    Ian

MrNutt
    Free Member

good news Barnsleymitch, nice to have you back.

Bunnyhop

Yay! Good news about the job and welcome back. I feel all uncomfortable when the STW regulars go absent.

kaesae
    Free Member

😀

Harry_the_Spider

Cracking news lad!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I feel all uncomfortable when the STW regulars go absent.

A few “regulars” navel-gazing today might not be missed though. 😛

Bunnyhop

Ah but they’re all the same person, I’ve been horribly mislead with my affections for you/you all 😕

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

“I thought you’d flounced?”
    Flounced, then unflounced, then got a bit more bogged down with my situation than was good for me… but now I’m back like smoked crack, and furthermore, my moustache brings all the girls to the yard!

philconsequence
    Free Member

:O can’t believe i missed this thread.

*does a little happy dance*

congrats, i miss acute admissions big time… not the shift patterns though!

my estimations of your score on the sexy-party-cool-o-meter have gone up off the chart by learning you have a moustache 8)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Whoo…’ is closed to new replies.