Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • who has booked a holiday for 2013?
  • mogrim

Quick trip to London in March, then a long weekend in the Pyrenees with the road bike in June. Nothing else planned at the mo…

mooman
    Free Member

5days on road bike with friends in Majorca in April.
    7days on road bike with wife in Majorca in May.

Not booked summer hols yet.

cheers_drive

Not booked but penceilled in:
    A week in the Alps or Spain mountain biking
    2 weeks in Vietnam & Cambodia

andypaul99
    Free Member

only cycling trip this year will be July when im going to mont ventoux climb which is something else to tick off my bucket list 🙂

going to spend lots of time at my second home in Slovakia for some great trails hills and outdoor summer heaven! 8)

kerv
    Free Member

St Davids for a week in April to do the Tour of Pembrokeshire, then up to Snowdonia for a few days for some off road stuff. Don’t know how I’m going to fit the road bike, the mountain bike and the mrs’ mountain bike in the car, might have to leave the bin lids at home. 🙂

stavromuller
    Free Member

Two weeks in Brittany in July, hope to see the TDF stage finish in St. Malo and the time trial from Avranche to Mont St. Michel. Lac Guerledan has soom nice trail MTB round it.

Taff
    Free Member

Off to Thailand in about a month with the mrs and then France with a load of friends in August. Also got a stag do at some point and think it may be Spain.

geoffj

Two weeks in Brittany in July, hope to see the TDF stage finish in St. Malo and the time trial from Avranche to Mont St. Michel.

*wonders why I haven’t noticed this – wooo hoooo 😀

lucien

Skiing- Samoens, 1st week in March
    Skiing – Cervinia, 1st week April
    3 weeks Alps gravity assisted riding trip, starting July 1st
    1 week end Aug in Limoges
    Might get some weekends camping (riding) in also
    Thinking about doing something for our 25th Anniversary in Nov…..

colournoise

Week in Keswick at 1/2 term. Week in Laggan in August.

Bikes will be attending both.

hammerite
    Free Member

Returned from a week skiing in Arabba the other week.
    Week skiing in Austria at the end of March, end of July off to the Alps cycling. No doubt the OH will want to squeeze something in towards the end of the school summer hols too

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Andorra in June mountain biking and 10 nights in Ichmeler, Turkey in August with the family.

ebygomm
    Free Member

A week in Madeira in 3 weeks 🙂

fervouredimage
    Free Member

We’ve just been offered a free boating holiday in Scotland because I sent the boat hire company a little video edit i made of our last trip with them. They liked it so much and got such a great response to it they offered us a free holiday. Chuffed to bits to say the least!

BoardinBob

Morzine in July

Kevevs
    Free Member

booking a week off to mess about in the lakes with some mates in May. bring it on! we just have to all go try book off the same week haha.

irc

8 weeks in the USA going from San Diego to Florida.
    5 days on the MTB in the highlands somewhere to be decided.

heckler73
    Free Member

week in new yorkcity flying onto a week in vegas , ride some desert see chumlee ‘in the pawn shop in oct

passtherizla
    Free Member

Off with a few friends for a few days in Glencoe if the snow picks up again.

Chamonix in June (If I’m not moving house)

Tenerife in November

Couple of climbing trips planned for wales in preparation for Cham.

redwoods
    Free Member

Basque MTB in May baby, yeah!

bumley
    Free Member

Snowboarding in chamonix in feb
    Biking Scotland in June
    Chamonix again in August 🙂

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Week in Croatia (Split) in late May, never been and looking forward to something different to through usual Spanish resort.

Need to look at UK camping or a cottage for a week in the summer.

Maybe a week in the Canaries in October.

Tracey

Two weeks with Bike Verbier. Not booked for snowboarding yet as I dont know when my shoulder operation is, should have been last week.

spacehopper

off to The Basque Country in July for a weeks riding with Greatrock and Basquemtb!

pretty much the only holiday ill get in 2013 as im off to New Zealand for three weeks in february 2014… 😀

yoshimi

In August…..

Vancouver – Jasper – Banff – Tadoussac – Quebec City – Montreal – Ottawa

…….slightly excited about this 🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

No. Never booked anything in advance, just wait until I feel like going somewhere and go. Forgot to go on holiday last year. I might go to Bilbao but either very soon or late autumn.

tang
    Free Member

St David’s in May/June at a friends holiday house(bike coming), August a week in Devon looking over Blackpool sands. All is subject to change as little one has some surgery over the Summer. India in October/November.

freeagent
    Free Member

Early July – 4 days in France to see the TDF stage finish in St. Malo and the time trial from Avranche to Mont St. Michel, with a couple of mates

Aug – Weeks camping in the New Forest – with family

That’ll be about it, mostly due to spending about £75k on a house extension over the next 9 months ;o(

nano
    Free Member

A week in a former Victorian fort on the IOW for Mrs Nano’s 40th and two weeks in the south of France to coincide with the start of the tour

mos

Off to centre parks next month.
    We chipped in with the in-laws to upgrade their static on the east coast last year, so most of my hols will probably be at ‘stalag skipsea’ 😮

MrSalmon
    Free Member

About to start a new job, first holiday pay for nearly 2 years so a good holiday on the horizon this year. Current favourite is one of the big GR backpacking routes in the Alps for a couple of weeks.

Grimy
    Free Member

Im off to Australia for a month in February with my wife. Were stopping at Sydney, melbourne, and Adelaide to see family. We’ve all sorts booked and I can’t wait. So far were walking the top of sydney harbour bridge, jumping out of a plane, swimming with great whites, driving the coast road for a couple of days in a supercharged v8 mad max style to see the 12 apostles, before going to see the clipsal 500. A few concerts at the aderlade fringe festival before calming it down and chilling on kangaroo island for a few days. Stoping in Singapore for 3 nights on the way home too.

Can’t bloody wait. Goodbye wettest 12 months in history, hello 48 degrees.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Off to Bulgaria in 2 weeks for skiing – provided my back lets me…

Booked for France 15th July – staying around the Annecy area…

beinbhan

Of to Mallorca in May for two weeks road biking on dry roads with some heat thrown in for good measure can’t wait. 😛

doubledunter
    Free Member

In the process of trying to get something sorted with Rivierabike in june..
    Then Lake Garda later in the year with the missus..

toby1

Andorra in 2 weeks and plans for a visit to NYC and a friend in Philly in September. Wales for a stag weekend in March too plus others no doubt.

Can I just ask £75k, how big is the bloody extension?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Diubledunter: stick with it. I found communication a bit frustratingly slow but they are well worth persistence.

hh45
    Free Member

Maratona – end of June. cant wait.

wolvesdug
    Free Member

10 days in Cambodia end of this month and 2 weeks in France at the end of July.

Muke
    Free Member

Looking at booking up for a quite weekend away 😉 in May @ SSUKG 2013

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘who has booked a holiday for 2013?’ is closed to new replies.