• This topic has 26 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by v10.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • WHO declares swine flu pandemic…..
  • Zedsdead
    Free Member

I don’t know?…….

psychle
    Free Member

we’re all doooooomed… doooooomed I tells yee!

Flaperon

My dad said flu vaccines are linked to autism, so to be safe from swine flu I’m trying to lick an autistic kid.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Yes but who declared it?

I have no idea?….

zarquon
    Free Member

best thing to do is to catch it NOW. Best to be in the first wave, get better medical care before the masses swam p the system and deplete resources, the virus has not had a chance to mutate into something more lethal (wait for the next flush in the winter) so that you have resistance when the next wave comes.

I’m off to Scotland to shake lots of people’s hands and to breathe deeply

😉

rogerthecat
    Free Member

It’s airborne so I suggest getting a nice large freezer bag – couple of litres should do it – place over head and secure with gaffer tape: safe as houses!!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

YES BUT WHO DECLARED IT????? I DON’T KNOW AND IT’S DRIVING ME MENTAL…….

aracer
    Free Member

WHO did

Haze

Knock, knock…

zarquon
    Free Member

well if Peter Townsend says it’s true I might accept it, but not if its that shortarse “would-be criminal” Daltry. Mind you he did mess about with that Sai Baba feller so maybe he’s not too reliable either….

Zedsdead
    Free Member

” aracer – Member

WHO did”

I don’t know? That’s why I’m asking……

fbk
    Free Member

I was going to warm people re Swine flu & associated Spam emails……..

….but I see it was done 3 weeks ago – bugger 😉

psychle
    Free Member

Who’s on first and What’s on second, don’t you know this Zed?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

*goes off to cry in corner*

mk1fan
    Free Member

Is this like ‘Are you there Moryarty?’

Kuco

Why don’t WHO just stick to music.

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

am i suffering from a man flu, or is this swine that im experiancing ? either way dosent sound to bad… no work 🙂

baa
    Free Member

You mean Dr Who

IdleJon

No, it’s a load of really intelligent professors who have put us all on RED ALERT, but it’s taken this long because they don’t know how to change the bulb.

Kuco

Change the bulb? Don’t you mean just paint it.

Flaperon

kuco – we’ve been on blue alert. Moving up to red alert is a big decision, primarily because it does mean changing the bulb behind the sign.

IdleJon

Kuco – Member
    Change the bulb? Don’t you mean just paint it.

Obviously you aren’t a really intelligent prof because you are thinking laterally!

Kuco

Sorry 🙁

doh
    Free Member

zarquon – Member
    ((best thing to do is to catch it NOW. Best to be in the first wave, get better medical care before the masses swam p the system and deplete resources, the virus has not had a chance to mutate into something more lethal (wait for the next flush in the winter) so that you have resistance when the next wave comes.

I’m off to Scotland to shake lots of people’s hands and to breathe deeply))

my thoughts as well, unfortunately my workmate didnt pass anything on to me (very close contact, from dunoon, has many confirmed cases among their close friends and contacts, went off sick last week and quite unwell with complications but not yet “confirmed”)
    im not taking the P i would rather get it now rather than later after it mutates or NHS crashes with demand.
    being realistic and do not wish to scare monger but public health seem to be swamped already and that is with cases in the hundreds.

this could still fizzle out or kick off big time, at least it is not too dangerous(yet). my advice is to stock yourself at least a weeks worth of stuff that will help if you and family get ill. easy to make/eat food, lots of fluids(isotonic), basic meds etc. you dont want to be in tesco if you feel like poo and getting to the docs is a Fing mare at the best of times.

Stoner
    Free Member

and dont forget rolls and rolls of tin foil.
    Got to have tin foil.

tandemwarriors

I’m in Dunoon and not caught it yet.
    It got our little town on the BBC news though. Come to Dunoon, marvel at the scenery, enjoy the hospitality, and get swine flu. Great.

Rob

Sneeze…….cough…….cough…..sneeze……….

v10
    Free Member

I think someone should point out he is not a real doctor.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘WHO declares swine flu pandemic…..’ is closed to new replies.