Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • whining neighbours
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Just spent the afternoon dropping a small but bushy tree. The debris mainly landed in next doors yard (they were fine with me doing the work) and ive dumped the debris out of their yard onto the un-adopted lane that’s behind the row of houses.
    My garage sits at the end of this lane, its a dead end so you can’t drive or walk past my garage.
    All the debris is currently piled in front of my garage & next door neighbours fence.
    Ive just had the next door but one neighbour banging on my door whining about the mess, complaining that he can’t drive & park his 3 cars along the lane & park against my garage door like he normally does!
    I’m planning on cutting it all up tomorrow ready for collection next week, its 17:30 ive been at work til 1pm then doing this tree. I’m tired & hungry & this bunglecretin is demanding I sort it out now because he wants to park his cars!

brooess
    Free Member

Cars rot peoples’ minds it appears. Pity him rather than get annoyed by him 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

He’s the cretin who’s allowed his fir trees to grow to around 50ft high in a small terraced house rear garden, blocking out the light for the next three houses down & refusing to do anything about them.

Wouldn’t mind but its my bloody garage I’m blocking!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Kick his **** in.

Simples.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

**** = wingmirrors ? (before anyone else says it!)

cloudnine
    Free Member

The correct response…

white101

My neighbour has 3 cars and a 3 car drive. All cars parked in street. I do more miles on the bike in a week than these 3 cars put together.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Yes, ive made a mess. Its temporary & it will be cleared by the middle of next week, its a bank holiday FFS!
    Its the sense of possession of space that irks me, the other neighbours are fine .

billytinkle
    Free Member

Douse liberally with petrol and throw a match at it.

thepurist

Just start a fire to burn it all up and chuck on a few old tyres and a gallon of diesel.

andyl
    Free Member

So if he parks there he blocks your garage? Surely you have a right of way then and he shouldnt be parking there. Tell him to do one.

allthepies
    Free Member

This with bells on 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

Not sure I understand what actual rights he has to that drive. Does it give access to his property or is it a single track road to your garage? What happens if you park your car in the garage and need to get out?

tinybits
    Free Member

So what did you tell him? Was it ‘sorry sir, I won’t do it again sir’ while furiously planning your post on here?

sandboy

Just be honest and tell him you had planned to sort it out later when you had more time/energy and possibly suggest if it was concerning him that badly you would have no problem with him shifting it himself.

CountZero

I’d have just looked him up and down then shut the door in his face.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

andyl said » So if he parks there he blocks your garage? Surely you have a right of way then and he shouldnt be parking there. Tell him to do one.

This with bells on [/quote]

This again, wrapped up with a big bow on as well

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I don’t drive, MsD parks her car on the parking bay outside the house. The lane is just a space behind the row of houses & some houses have turned their gardens into parking spaces. Normally ive no problem with people parking near it but that is about to change.
    I explained – patiently for me – what was going to happen but that my plans for the evening include beer, pizza & rugby not moving tree debris.

duckman

I hope the issue with your Muppet of a neighbour is the least of your worries after the rugby 😈

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I’m supporting Edinburgh!
    Need Glos to lose if Sale stand a chance of taking the 7th Euro spot.

Plus, I ‘effing hate Gloucester!

PJM1974
    Free Member

So if he parks there he blocks your garage? Surely you have a right of way then and he shouldnt be parking there. Tell him to do one.

+137

He’s grumpy, clearly entitled and probably isn’t getting any bedroom action.

surfer
    Free Member

Need Glos to lose if Sale stand a chance of taking the 7th Euro spot.

Yep but we did hit the self destruct button in the first 20 minutes last week. That plus Wayne f***** Barnes

muddydwarf
    Free Member

As I shouted out last week – “Barnes, your parentage is questionable!”
    (there were kids around!)

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Give him something to moan about. Curl out a big shite on his lawn, that’ll show him who’s the daddy,

cranberry
    Free Member

Lay out the debris/logs so as to provide enough space to get a car into and out of your garage – in the shape of a car – don’t forget wing mirrors and a little badge.

Not sure that I can support BillyTinkle’s idea of torching the neighbour at this stage though. b:-)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘whining neighbours’ is closed to new replies.