Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where to buy a seat belt for a K11 2002 Nissan Micra
  • keppoch

Seatbelt has gone saggy, doesn’t recoil anymore. Obvious safety issue that needs replacing (confirmed by local garage).

Where can I find a driver side seatbelt for a K11 2002 Nissan Micra 5dr (old shape) for a reasonable price. Yellow connector and grey airbag apparently.

Cars not really my thing hence posting on STW 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Scrapyard?
    Obviously get one off a car that doesn’t have front end crash damage.

cp

scrappers, ebay, nissan dealer 😉

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

ebay breakers seem to have most parts ready to ship. I’ve used them and local scrapyard. You may need to remove the item yourself but this at least gives you and idea how to fit it once you get it home

Cougar

Nissan Maindealer?

binners

*applauds Cougar*

kcal

oh very droll 🙂

Pooley
    Free Member

Not on here!

simonbowns
    Free Member

I’ll have one by the end of the week – email me and I can sort it from a Micra I’ll be stripping. simonbowns@me.com

keppoch

We have tried scrappies including via those ‘I need this part’ mailing lists to not much success. Most of the Micras are 3dr but this is the ‘Special Edition’ with all the fancy features like being 5dr.

Nissan main dealer is of course an option but with the car not being quite so ‘special’ as it once was I am keen not to spend more than 10% of it’s value on a seatbelt (whilst acknowledging that I do want a safe car).

Simon, I will drop you an e-mail, that sounds good 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy a seat belt for a K11 2002 Nissan Micra’ is closed to new replies.