Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Where have you riden today, what plans for tomorrow?
  • Tracey

Was going to do Wharncliffe but with the amount of rain we have had we changed our minds and rode up ont Cut Gate, had a great day and finished of with first class food at the Wagon and Horses at Langsett [they are also bike friendly for any one wanting B & B] Loads of riders out and the walkers wernt too bad. Big bikes have now been washed and set up for the Alps so tomorrows ride will be local

Cant wait till Thursday, Im now in giddy Verbier girl mode

http://kevinlawton6103.fotopic.net/c1731059.html

Tracey

big-chief-96
    Free Member

i nicked my brothers bike and went for a bezz ont tops n bike building tomoz 😉

George

stumpyjon

Afan, did W2, was hard, nearly died (aptly) in the Graveyard towards the end. Gotta see my mother tomorrow so no riding 🙁 which is proably just as well as my legs hurt.

Drac

No where had the kids at the beach, off to fair tomorrow at Morpeth but on Wednesday off to the Lakes until Sunday.

oldgit
    Free Member

Nothing today or yesterday, started running again a few weeks back, trained on the bike and running for twelve days on the trot so need a rest.
    Off up to Ivinghoe Beacon and a four hour road ride in the area.

Bernaard
    Free Member

Singlespeed blast around the Chase this morning. Not bad seeing as it's only my secong SS off road trip.
    Then tomorrow children detail, until I collect the wife from the airport.

AndyP
    Free Member

turbo this morning, road ride in the Peaks tomorrow

crispybacon
    Free Member

I rode around some woods near to where I live which are owned by one Mr Charles Windsor of Clarence House London 🙂

I had a great time on some super fast single track, with great views & dry tracks. However I disturbed a Buzzard in the trees & as he flew off a foot long branch about 3 inches thick hit me on the head 😕 after looking at the trees it must have been the one Billy Buzzard was sitting on & as he flew off it dropped right on my bonce, how he timed it right to hit me on the head is amazing.

Off down to watch the Bonti 24/12 tomorrow morning to catch up with some mates taking part & to take some pics with my camera.

RichPenny
    Free Member

No riding for 3 weeks due to illness. Nearly fell over just walking around town today 🙁

Going out tomorrow for as long as I can manage just to check trhe bike out before Les Arcs on Friday 🙂 🙂 🙂

Not been this excited since I was 12 🙂

If I'm still crook, I'm planning on gaffa taping my hands to the bars and just letting my mates pick up the bits at the bottom…

forge197
    Free Member

Whinlatter today Altura trail North, South and Blue was really good enjoyed it.

Tomorrow probably go to the gym as it's forecast to be grim if it doesn't look grim then probably a short dalbeattie loop.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Round my garden and off a couple of kerbs re-setting up my rear shock.

Off to Llandegla tomorrow am to do the masts loop too 😀

Oggles
    Free Member

Garburn Pass loop today, I'm gonna try and blag a lift to Gisburn Forest tomorrow. Don't much fancy riding 25 miles there and 25 back as it's forecast to rain…

trail_rat
    Free Member

woke up today at 8am feeling like id been run over by a steam train and had a sore head and lump in the back of my throat 🙁 wasnt drinking last night although was out for a meal – lime and soda all night!

so didnt ride today – rolled over and woke up at 2pm …

going to set the alarm for 7 tomorrow and see if i feel any different – hopefully head out for a ride on the road in the am before the rain comes !

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Malvern trail finding today…

Malvern again tomorrow for the veganMTB monthly meet – wish the stuff in the sky was gonna be as good though!

samuri
    Free Member

ultra fast and hilly road ride this morning. I've had to come down the smoke now to do some work and won't get back up north till about 8pm tomorrow so doubt I'll fancy a ride then. I might take monday morning in lieu though and crank out a quick 60 miler or so.

pennine
    Free Member

Howgill Fells

paule
    Free Member

Not been out today, but planning a hilly road ride tomorrow, training with a friend who's getting ready for the helvellyn triathlon in september.

Rickos
    Free Member

Did the Blorenge route out of this months MBR. It's meant to be one of the 10 best rides in Wales. Hmmmmm…it was good, but not sure about top 10.

Alcopop
    Free Member

veganMTB monthly meat

😯

Looks like torrential rain tomorrow so local..ish
    for me Ae or Drumlanrig

devs
    Free Member

A very jey blast down an old railway track to the beach and forest before coming back along a cycle path. Beat my time for the circuit! Travelling to Aberystwyth tomorrow but will be giving the Welsh centres the good news over the next 2 weeks.

konajim
    Free Member

12 miles on road from Tobermory to Glenforsa outside salen on road .
    Then 5 miles to foot of Ben Talla on rough Forest track through Glenforsa .
    Bikes on back 2.500foot up Ben talla Then over 4 ridges and back down to Loch Ba With not much riding I have to say .
    Then 6 miles on track back to road end and 12 miles back to Tobermory .
    Completely Knackered

jim

hitman
    Free Member

Rode some natural trails in Wales for once and had a great day – see my post!
    Also looking to go to Alps in next week or so – either Morzine or Verbier or both! l

aracer
    Free Member

NW edge of the Cotswolds, finishing over Cleeve Hill today – my first trip out away from Malvern this year as I had a day ticket 😀 Was very nice, if a little more muddy than I'm used to at this time of year (though still not a problem with my year round RRs).

Will undoubtedly be doing family stuff tomorrow, though if I'm lucky I might get to go for a trailer pulling ride -though have just checked the forecast, and I suspect it might be a trip to soft-play instead 🙁

To anybody more local to there, are there any cheeky bits you ride around there (did a circuit out to Gotherngton heading back over Stanley Mount to Winchcombe then back up past Belas Knap)? It struck me that despite cheeky stuff I ride elsewhere I've always stuck to BWs on the Cotswolds, though I'm sure there must be some good rideable FPs. Apart from the bit on Cleeve Hill past the antennas of course, but that doesn't feel properly cheeky, as it's not even a FP, and it appears to be kind of permissive.

Ambrose

Some very local stuff in the Beacons, then over to a friend's house for a coffee on the way home. Morzine in 10 days 🙂

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Wish I was going to Verbier 🙁

Yesterday, as I needed to be back at my desk mid morning for work (damn OOH IPT migration) I set off early on my local loop (Eccy woods, the parks, Porter Clough, Houndkirk, Blacka, Eccy woods again). Warm sunshine and not a soul in sight at 8 in the morning.

Again, I'm short on time so boringly I'm doing the same route again this morning (although to spice it up I'll take a different route on Blacka (Piper House Gate)).

I'm free of commitments for the next 3 weekends so the world is my lobster regarding where and when I ride and in the not too distant future I'm in sunny Scotland for a week. Good times.

julianwilson
    Free Member

24/12 at Newnham. I am not riding anywhere tomorrow for I am now a Broken Man.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Where have you riden today, what plans for tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.