• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Where do you buy your good quality t-shirts/polo shirts that are…
  • edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

…well made and a good fit I.e tailored fit and not overly long? Preferably online. Oh, and don’t cost the earth.

Cheers….

joolsburger
    Free Member

Uniqlo.

mrwhyte
    Free Member

Sale on Sutsu tees on sports pursuit. Some really nice designs and a great fit.

LeeW

If you can get on the sales at Sunspel you won’t go far wrong.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Tyrwhitt are good for polo shirts. Unbranded, which is good!

DrJ

Cos.

philxx1975
    Free Member

The sweatshops of India, Malaysia, Brazil

Someone will stick a brand name on to make you fell less of a racist bigot though and appease your sense of morality.

maccruiskeen

Best tshirts I’ve bought of late have been from Snickers. Good heavy, solidly woven cotton. Good shape and keep their shape after a lot of washes, quite a nice range of colours.

They do a fairly straight forward ‘classic’ t for about a £6 or what they call their ‘heavy tshirt’ which is thicker material but also a bit more cleverly tailored/shaped being made up of more panels and is about £11.

Lots of online outlets for them. If you’re looking for a few some of the workwear outlets sell them in packs of 5 or 10 at a discount

They’re cheaper than a lot of tshirts I’ve bought in the last wee while but much, much better put together.

nostoc
    Free Member

Primark

timber

BAM, very soft and allow for broad shoulders if you go up a size. Usually some 4 for 3 deal on their site.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Cheers for the replies.

@thepilot…looks like a great website. Some of those polo shirts are spot on…

DezB
    Free Member

Bought a few from Charles Wilson. They’re pretty decent. Good colours and no poncy “look how much I spent on my shirt” badge.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Where do you buy your good quality t-shirts/polo shirts that are…’ is closed to new replies.