Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where can I get good free apps for me SmartPhone?
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

You know, like those Apple iphone ones? I’m sure there are loads of gooduns for SmartPhones. Want to see what I can bung on me ‘phone thingy; games, useful things, etc. Free, though; I ain’t spending money. I have Skype and Google Earth.

It’s got Windoze Mobile 6, apparently.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well?

Can’t believe this hazzunt had any replies. Maybe it’s ‘cos everyone’s got they new fancy iPhones instead.

Sniff.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I have an application that allows you to use Outlook to manage/sync/send, etc, your SMS texts, as though it’s another inbox/outbox. Called Jeyo Mobile Extender.

Oh and 38minutes isn’t very long to wait for a reply!

davey_clayton
    Free Member

I have a Symbian S60 phone, you can download loads of stuff from Nokia Mosh and various symbian sites. There might be less of a development community for windows mobile cos it’s not an open source thing. Also phones equipped with win mobile seem a lot less common than symbian or iphones. There’s bound to be something about though.

http://www.cio.com/article/195800/Seven_Fantastic_Free_Windows_Mobile_Apps

freddyg
    Free Member

Try here and here.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Depends what you want to do with it I suppose. There’s tons of apps out there, just google ‘WM [app function].

The 3rd party apps I use mostly are:
    Google Maps
    TomTom
    a java app for setting recordings on Sky+ when away
    Total Commander
    Memory Map

The built in internet sharing app is brilliant for turning the phone into a bluetooth modem.

DrJ

Can’t believe this hazzunt had any replies. Maybe it’s ‘cos everyone’s got they new fancy iPhones instead

Probably you can find a version of “Pong” or something.

DrJ

Called Jeyo Mobile Extender.

Appropriate 🙂

GrahamS

In the interests of being more specific and possibly getting him better answers*, RudeBoy previously identified his SmartPhone as a HTC s710 which does indeed run Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard:

* and showing I’m not a complete iPhone sycophant

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Depends what you want to do with it

Dunno really. I’m a bit bored of the idea already. Low attention threshold.

I spose a GPS type app might be handy; see how far I’ve been and that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where can I get good free apps for me SmartPhone?’ is closed to new replies.