Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • When do we start seeing manufacturers 2011 bikes ? Orange 5 Evo interest
  • SeanOrange
    Free Member

Same here, or at least when I get another 5 (probably 2011 model) I'll stick with it 😕
    Anybody think there will be a shortage/long order time for the new 5? There seems to be plenty for sale 2nd hand at the mo.

simonm
    Free Member

looks fantastic, linkage gives soooo much more control of rear end than the 5's straight coupling… One day.. all 5's will have a linkage…

grantway
    Free Member

Suprised this was not on offer this year as they do it
    on a 224 but call it a 225

igm

simonm – get hold of Richard at Fulford Cycles if you want to know what it's like. He was riding it when I was out with the Fulford lads a couple of weeks ago.

simonm
    Free Member

cheers IGM

TheGingerOne

That looks like the bike Steve Wade was riding in Verbier back in September.
    Struggling to remember what he said about it at the time, but I think it was more like a shorter travel Blood rather than a new development on the 5. Something like it did not have the big hit capability of the Blood but was more something else due to the reduced travel.
    Think it might have been 4.5 to 5 inches.

Sorry I can't remember any more and I have no idea whether that is correct or useful. At the time I think it was just something he had been playing with.

dexterbexley
    Free Member

Anyone got any more info on the 2011 Five improvements (Add ons from current, Prices, availability)?

trumplesneaker
    Free Member

2011 Alpine 160 on site below before Orange have posted details on their own site!

Tapered head and some graphics seem to be the only changes.

http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/122132.html

ScottChegg
    Free Member

They also list a new hardtail – Pure 7.

Wassat then?

nasher
    Free Member

You will find that all manufacturers that used a 27.2mm seat tube will change to 30.9 or 31.6 to accommodate the now popular telescopic seatposts.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘When do we start seeing manufacturers 2011 bikes ? Orange 5 Evo interest’ is closed to new replies.