Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • wheelpro hope hoops deal
  • easygirl

was over at roger mussons today, he is selling hope hoops with stans rims, with added attraction of rim strips fitted, valve, and a check over of build quality by the meastro himself!
    seems a good deal

bigyinn
    Free Member

Price?

easygirl

hope rrp
    have a look on wheelpro, all the prices are up there

julianwilson
    Free Member

they must be seriously well built for wheelpro to be selling them, what with all he has had to say in his book about wheels built in factories or in a hurry. It also looks as though he has stopped building wheels to order. My mate had some tubeless dh wheels built by him and hammered the bejeesus out of them for a couple of years with little or no wobble, only bent one in an enormous crash at a race this year.

Roger Musson used to post on here back along, p’raps he will be along to tell us how good hope hoops are by his standards.

Crag
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a front flow of him – stupidly cheap when compared to getting it built up custom by Just Riding Along or Freeborn. (about £160 compared to £105)

Apparantly, when he recieves them into stock he checks and tensions to his own standards before he ships them out.

He also offers a rebuild service for if you trash your rim.

When i get the cash together I’m getting a matching front.

easygirl

roger dosent build wheels now, just sells on hope hoops,
    hope got such a good deal on stans rims, not economical to buy components

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘wheelpro hope hoops deal’ is closed to new replies.