Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Whats the next 'In' colour tehn people for bikes?
  • jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Im contemplating Coffee ,brown or bronze & cream as im sick of bloody white now.LOL

Show me ??
    Thinking insignia red ??

😕

:mrgreen:

Blower
    Free Member

90's purple 😀

Dougal
    Free Member

I heard that commas, apostrophes, grammar and spelling would be in for 2010.

Going by this thread, I'm going to go with 'no'.

speaker2animals

I agree Dougal. Has there been a mystery illness affecting the country this past week? Grammar seems to have taken a real dive over the last few days.

Never mined.

WTF
    Free Member

Tartan.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

WTF..
    LOL

pain to spry too much masking 3-4 colours ?

Would be good like scotish CARBON yeah ?

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

1961Bikie…..Y A W N !

Dougal
    Free Member

PS smart arse whats spelt wrong ??

'P.S.' is an acronym and should be delineated with periods. Capitalise the 's' in 'smart'. Stick a comma after 'arse'. You missed out the apostrophe in 'whats'. For some reason you have a space before the pair of question-marks, and there's redundantly a second one.

And that's only an analysis of your final sentence.

mr_mills
    Free Member

Me fail English?

That's unpossible.

Kato

Early 90's Kona splatter paint jobs are coming back. I can feel it

Doug
    Free Member

Early 90's Kona splatter paint jobs are coming back. I can feel it

GT's paint finishes from that time were much more interesting IMO. My peronal favourites were black tigerstripe over white and the cracked metallic paint effects.

singletrackhor
    Free Member

opaque, marketed as c-fru

zaskar
    Free Member

White n' black with some yellow!

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Dougal
    havent you got nowt better to do than exploite my spelling you sad sad git.
    If you havent owt to say about the subject of my thread GO AWAY please..

YOU BORING ME lifes to short to argue with people who point out silly little things like this ..
    Its a forum not a Gramma Exam you D**K !!!

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

zaskar
    White & black tad of yellow may be good depending how you mix it up on the frame etc.?
    Some Full sussers look daft in 2 colours !

Well imo

trickydisco
    Free Member

It's bright lime green.. FACT. I was there 1st with the white bike revolution back in 97 now that's old hat and now it's lime green or purple…………………again

Blower
    Free Member

splatter paint ohhhh yes!

2 blend colour too mmmm..

mr_mills
    Free Member

now it's lime green or purple…………………again

Oh yes

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

mr_mills…nice been there..lol

jimmy

Pink. Not just pink, but PIIIINNNKKK! Show em, Mark. Mark…?

druidh
    Free Member

Paint is so 2009. Bare metal or carbon is where it's at this year.

clubber
    Free Member

Purple

jonb
    Free Member

Candy Red

As the Chumba hardtails. Just got my 456 done by the local powder coaters, looks great.

bassspine
    Free Member

havent you got nowt better to do than exploite my spelling you sad sad git.
    If you havent owt to say about the subject of my thread GO AWAY please..

YOU BORING ME lifes to short to argue with people who point out silly little things like this ..
    Its a forum not a Gramma Exam you D**K !!!

that is a very good impersonation of a 13year old mubbuk reader. nicely done.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

bassspine…. :
    why bother another messer LOL

red it is now 1st coat on lol

Northwind

Obviously, right now it's black and white. I'm thinking next it'll be white and black.

yunki
    Free Member

Not wishing to be pedantic, Dougal, but Jonny (please, PLEASE god let it be the real Jonny Vegas) enquired as to the nature of the spelling mistakes that you referred to… and there were none. His grammatical errors were numerous, but are a totally seperate matter.

And… AND, what in the name of all that is sacred are you blustering about in the sentence;

[/quote]'P.S.' is an acronym and should be delineated with periods.

Periods of what? may I ask.
    Time?
    The womans monthlies?

Are you some kind of illiterate?
    Are you genetically predisposed to typing utter guff!?

You may well attempt to pull me up on my grammar… and.. I shall probably NOT rise to your bait… as I know that the modern use (or misuse) of grammar and punctuation may not have seeped into everyones literary consciousness as yet… although grammar and punctuation has been creatively beaten and bruised into reduntant submission by literary giants for years and years.. (it's not just chavs, septic tanks and the porly educated that carnt spiel).

Not that I disagree with the points that you made.. Or even your desire to make them.. but If one should decide to live by the sword.. One should also accept that it is also ones fate to die by it.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

yunki

thx if thats your way way sticking up for me …

well Another pint for me then

Cant even get that right eh Dougal

yunki
    Free Member

nope… sorry Jonny

If I suspected that you were the real Jonny Vegas then I would have completely stuck up for you and probably royally kissed arse too.. in the vague hope that you might come down our way for a few beers and entertain me and my mates for an evening or two..

The inconvenient truth is that I just felt like kicking Dougal for his sloppy use of the English language.. same as he kicked you..
    I'm disgusted with myself but there you go..

tinsy
    Free Member

IHOPENONOFYOUEVERREADANYOFMYPOSTS. 🙂

slimtubing
    Free Member

This thread is full of w(h)in-gers.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

" i know " ?

alpin
    Free Member

when conversing verbally grammar is not so important as what is being implied, emphasised, contracted and so on can be heard by the speaker. in written communication the use of grammar is important as it those breaks, pauses and intonements can not be heard by the reader.

@ yuki…. it may be that Dougal is a septic and therefore calls a full-stop a 'period'. although, in english teaching a period is also accepted.

yunki
    Free Member

@ yuki…. it may be that Dougal is a septic and therefore calls a full-stop a 'period'. although, in english teaching a period is also accepted.

eeurrgh

chakaping
    Free Member

Leave the poor guy alone, you're not his mum/English teacher.

Don't you realise how pathetic it is to take the piss out of someone else's spelling or grammar on the internet?

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Whats the next 'In' colour tehn people for bikes?’ is closed to new replies.