Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • What's the best dream you've had recently?
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

I’m “enjoying” a forced period off the bike due to illness and I’ve had some great dreams recently about biking.

Last nights I met up with some mates and rode bikes in a massive skatepark! It was great 🙂 There were some proper random bits in there too – like sliding head first down a Vert ramp which had about 10m of vert 😕 Then going down the pub for Fish and chips in the sun 🙂

timothius
    Free Member

I dreamt I used a squid as an inner tube last night. The darn thing kept deflating, so I was trying different valve sizes. Weird.

DezB
    Free Member

I never remember my dreams 8)

carbon337
    Free Member

Something involving that Aliona from Strictly. We will leave it there.

DezB
    Free Member

Ooh, good choice carbon337 😉

Was there custard?

theotherjonv

I had a wierd one the other night; among the best for the bizarreness factor.

I was playing football for England in some far away E.European country, maybe Moldova. And I wasn’t me, I was Peter Shilton ca. 1982 (I had that yellow goalies shirt with the bars across the chest, that’s how I know)

Anyway, we weren’t playing in a stadium, we were playing on a park pitch surrounded by houses, and one of the Moldovans had a shot that went over a fence and into a garden. So I / Shilts climbed over the fence to get the ball back and was confronted by an elderly Moldovan couple ‘adjusting their dress’ as I’d clearly caught them at it. And the bloke wouldn’t let me have the ball back.

So I confronted him with ‘Do you know who I am. I’m Peter Shilton, England’s highest capped player with 125 appearances.’ And he answered that he didn’t, as Moldovan TV didn’t show foreign games, only domestic and the German Bundesliga.

Which was the genius bit because I then climbed back over the fence without the ball and got Keggy Keegle to go and get it back, which he did with no issue as he was playing for Hamburg at the time.

I’m intrigued by the level of factual accuracy but also inaccuracy in this dream. Like the number of caps, and the Hamburg connection. But then there’s a glaring inaccuracy in that Moldova didn’t start playing international football until after Shilton and Keegan had retired.

Am I wierd?

emsz
    Free Member

Anyones ‘best’ dreams aren’t repeatable here are they?

Apart from that last one I remember involved trying to make a sand castle with a big bucket that kept getting washed away. What’s that mean?

woody2000

I’ve had some wierd ones lately too, a snippet of one I could remember was being forced to run along the road outside my house with plastic bath toys strapped to my legs! Freudian or summink I reckon (2 kids under 2 might have something to do with it!)

warton
    Free Member

since we’ve had our little boy I’ve totally stopped dreaming, probably because I’m not asleep long enough.

When i used to smoke quite a bit I used to have mental dreams, the ones that stand out are:

At a football match, and a big riot kicks off. A girl standing next to me gets shot in the head and her head explodes, leaving the bottom half of her head jagged like an eggshell, with blood gushing out of it. it was so vivid. crazy.

I wake up in my room to see three tigers in my bedroom, I panic, and vault over the banister rail (i lived in my my mums attic, and the stairs were in the room) I fell about 12 feet, waking up as I hit the bottom of the stairs, with a badly twisted ankle.

I don’t smoke anymore

Anna-B
    Free Member

My dreams are usually anxiety based, last night I dreamt I was driving a friend to Gatwick, but didn’t know it was Gatwick til we had set off, I didn’t know the way, my car had 9 miles worth of petrol left in it and I had left my bank card at home.

Don’t feel anxious in real life, and wonder why I don’t dream about being a princess or something!

steve-g
    Free Member

Last night, me and a couple of people I used to work with (but not at the same time) were flying a round in an aeroplane. It was small enough that I could pick it up in my hands and was made out of a frame of wire paperclips with paper wrapped round them but somehow was a full size plane when we were in it.

While we were out of the plane and it was in small mode I broke it, and there was a big mission around me bending the paperclips back into shape and soldering them back together, then we had to get the special paper to fix up the wings, and all this was against the clock so we could all get in the plane and fly back to the moon and fix the weather before the earth froze.

lesterstar-spam
    Free Member

I dream of parachuting jump 🙄

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Nigella, a fur apron, & my newly fitted kitchen. Glorious food.

iDave
    Free Member

i was in a railway station pub with prince harry. he left and had to hide from a giant lioness. the lioness came into the pub and i helped it build a model railway. we discussed a toy wheelbarrow I had as a child. 😯

i’d consumed no hallucinogens

jonahtonto
    Free Member

the weirdest dream i ever had was when i took some tramadol for a back injury and spent the night dreaming that i was lying in bed unable to sleep. i kept waking up and thinking oh its just a dream but then going back into the same dream. the most un-refreshing nights sleep ever

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I dreamt that I was ‘road testing’ Frankie and Molly out of the Saturdays with a view to one of them becoming my long-term significant other.

They both performed what the Daily Mail might refer to as a lewd act, but I was lured away by the ginger out of Girls Aloud who promised even lewder acts.

Woke up kicking myself, I should have stuck with Molly…

theotherjonv

I’m normal compared to some of you freaks.

Woody or iDave best so far, although Steve-G’s last part is a bit 😯 too.

Do you women have sexytime dreams too then? I thought they would be all Mills’n’Boon cornfields and picnics romantic ones. Involving Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen feeding you scotch eggs in frilly cuffs, and stuff.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

LOL @ Theotherjonv

spacemonkey

No idea on the best one.

Weirdest one was when I was about 15 – dreamed I was being chased over some local fields by werewolves in tanks. Not something I would take too kindly to in real life.

finbar
    Free Member

I dreamed about a girl (nothing dirty like), i asked her “is this a dream?”. She said she didn’t think so.

I woke up and was sad all morning.

emsz
    Free Member

Theotherjonv yeah ‘course why wouldn’t we?

hels
    Free Member

In my dreams the All Blacks finally win a World Cup. Please nobody wake me.

theotherjonv

emsz

because you’re wired differently, aren’t you?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘What's the best dream you've had recently?’ is closed to new replies.