Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • What’s shit in my Hebe?
  • bearnecessities

Some bloody creation of nature has reverse-parked its arse into my little bush, that I’ve not even planted yet, and drops its guts into the middle.

Guessing it isn’t any of the resident birds, and next door’s cats aren’t tall enough (and very rarely venture into my garden anyhow), what the hell has curled one out into my lovely flowery bush…and why??!

redthunder
    Free Member

fox

redthunder
    Free Member

however, it does have a cat shit look about it 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

fox

👆 This.

That’s some weird poo but I guess it might just be fox as you have ruled out all the other possibilities.

however, it does have a cat shit look about it 🙂

If that is cat poo then it will stink to high heaven …

funkmasterp

Bear

somafunk

Looks like cat poo, grab its head (whilst wearing welding gloves) and rub it’s face in it, then hoof it back over the fence.

perchypanther
    Free Member

What is this?

Pooniversity Challenge?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Spider?

A big one obviously.

bedmaker

Impressive.

I’d say a malevolent midget. Keep an eye out.

bearnecessities

I’m not discounting the cats, but:

a) it’s a remarkably tall cat (which next door’s aren’t) to achieve such a poo-height, and at the least it would have had to reverse into my foliage.

b) cats don’t crap generally in plants

c) it’s very, erm, lengthy….and has a white residue that suggests a flying dinosaur.

Harry_the_Spider

Two cats working together. One holding the other up. I hate cats.

kayak23

Adult Robin.

tthew

What we need is more pictures of shit in this thread. Yep, definitely that. I could never get enough shit pics.

bearnecessities

I take your point, but what did you expect from a thread where the title was about helping me identify a shit?

Jamie
    Free Member

Plot twist: It’s the OP, and he just wants to show off his handiwork.

DezB
    Free Member

Must say I’m with tthew on this. I thought the thread title was a typo, so read it out of curiosity.
    Did not expect macro turd shots.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Whatever it was, it’s probably dead by now ‘cos that’s not a good look!

woody2000

Plop twist surely Jamie 🙂

Cat or fox I’d imagine. What does it smell like? Any fur or bones in it?

tjagain

Surely the OP – after all bears do what in the woods? Usually of necessity at that.

CheesybeanZ

Sea Eagle.🦅

bearnecessities

What does it smell like?

I’m ashamed to say that I’ve been out in my dressing gown and got down on my hands and knees, and it doesn’t smell of anything.

Spin
    Free Member

Pooniversity Challenge?

Plopmaster?

leffeboy

quality camerawork.  I almost barfed

neila

Chris Packhams your man, he is a turd maestro!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

You animal

garage-dweller

Hand standing honey badger. It uses its front paws and the tip of its nose to create a stable base and gain maximum rear elevation.

chewkw
    Free Member

I’m ashamed to say that I’ve been out in my dressing gown and got down on my hands and knees, and it doesn’t smell of anything.

In that case NOT cat poo. I grew up with minimum 2 cats in the house (now 3) so you can call me an expert in cat poo. Cat poo stinks to high heaven regardless what you feed them. We feed them posh western dry food … still stink. Fed them local cooked fish … still stink. Conclusion is that cat poo all over the world stink to high heaven.

Note that I am only referring to their poo but wait till the little rascal start to pee in your shoes then you will know that cat pee is even worst, as it can be very difficult to get rid of no matter how many time you wash it.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

A Flying Fox? It will be if the OP catches it! 😉

woody2000

If it doesn’t smell then it’s probably bird, though you’d imagine more white stuff in there. Big heron maybe?

Drac

A cat with IBS.

honeybadgerx

Hand standing honey badger.

In my defence, I’ve never been able to do a hand stand.

senorj

My money is on the fox.They do it out of spite, I have finally decided. “Ours”,prefers to crawl under the fence rather than jump a measly 4 foot to our Neighbours & when we block it off ,the fox has a dirty protest on the lawn.
    It also shit in one of my “yard” shoes ,the dirty git.

joshvegas
    Free Member

That’s some weird poo but I guess it might just be fox as you have ruled out all the other possibilities.

Fox poos are like a well formed dog turd with two unequal segments. It would also smell pretty bad.

Thats a bird shit. Something big… Crow or seagul.

I’m going with crow.

One wrong … Jumped the gun and didn’t see the third option.

https://www.rspb.org.uk/fun-and-learning/for-families/big-wild-sleepout/whose-poo/

natrix
    Free Member

That size and with a bit of white in it suggests a large bird. Any ponds nearby, if so could be a heron……………

onehundredthidiot

Badger? Usually long and thin hard to tell without size. But if it is Badger they like to have a latrine so that’s now your pots.

bearnecessities

Thanks for all suggestions (and the disgusting/hilarious quiz link).

It’s only a small, enclosed garden with just a 3″ gap around a couple of fence panels and whilst there is a pond nearby, surely an inflight heron would leave more of an impact rather than a tightly-curled gift.

Despite the grossness of it all, I’m genuinely baffled.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Badger? Usually long and thin hard to tell without size.

Badgers are short and fat.

Snakes are long and thin.

PJay
    Free Member

Are you 100% sure it’s a Hebe?

Perhaps it shat itself.

DezB
    Free Member

Fox poo stinks. My family dog used to roll in it and wear it as a perfum to attract the local hounds.
    If Bear’s poo doesn’t smell it must be a herbivore…

perchypanther
    Free Member

If Bear’s poo doesn’t smell it must be a herbivore…

Bear poo smells of pepper and has bells in it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘What’s shit in my Hebe?’ is closed to new replies.