• This topic has 43 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Drac.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • What’s happening to mayonnaise?
  • CountZero

And ketchup is for children, unless there is nothing else to dip chips in.

Heretic!

I used to eat salad cream when I was a nipper, but mayonnaise didn’t exist in the shops in the 1960’s, unless you lived in London, I’d certainly not heard of it until years later, and there’s nothing you could do to make me eat salad cream these days! 😖

I have tomato sauce and mayo on my chips, it’s just the right thing to do. Along with black pepper, chili flakes and nice coarse ground salt.

reeksy

Third vote for Kewpie. And the second for Atora, from France. Everything else is vanilla shite in comparison.

And yet I bet you’ve never tried Zoosh Free Range Egg Mayo or their Garlic Aoili.

FuzzyWuzzy

Hellman’s Organic for me, for some reason it tastes a lot better than the standard stuff. Too lazy to make my own but it’s the best of the shop bought stuff I’ve found (inc. the niche expensive brands).

Drac

Whenever I want good mayo I have Raymond Blanc pop in and make me some. Nothing like a Michelin starred classical trained chef make it, no homemade else compares.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.