Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • whats happening at crc ?
  • grizzer
    Free Member

i’ve placed an order a week ago last sat which has’nt arrived yet.I hav’nt had an email confifming despatch but on my account it says order has been despatched.I have sent them an email on sat (no reply) and there phones are down so was hoping someone on here might know something ?

fenn123
    Free Member

Hmmm, I didn’t see all this CRC stuff (how I dont know??) and placed an order on Monday. By luck I paid paypal, only trouble is I cant work out how I can track an order as I dont have a log in?

Hairychested
    Free Member

I ordered a single olive for a Shimano brake. It came quickly but in a box 14x18x3″. WTF?

MSP

whats happening at crc?

Everybody has realised what a big company they are and like to slag off the corporate monster. I find the level of service the same as it always has been.

MentalMickey
    Free Member

So many thread about CRC right now, I’d hazard a guess that like the busy pre-Christmas rush, they are probably unable to cope with current demand, bit off more than they can chew so to speak.

Just like the fact than many LBS’s are busier this time of year, they will also be busier due to all the ‘fair weather riders’ suddenly waking up and realising there’s a pretty little world outside their window.

Good luck with getting your orders though, I know myself how agonizing it can be, especially if you really need something soon than later.

rocketman
    Free Member

only trouble is I cant work out how I can track an order as I dont have a log in?

Login to CRC using your PayPal email address and select ‘forgot password’. CRC will send you an email with a random password which you can then use with your PayPal email to view your orders etc

vinnyeh

I ordered a single olive for a Shimano brake. It came quickly but in a box 14x18x3″. WTF?

that’s beauiful.
    Even allowing for the explanation of their packaging sizes a week or so ago, that is astonishing.

portlyone

that’s beauiful.
    Even allowing for the explanation of their packaging sizes a week or so ago, that is astonishing.

They should charge you for all that fresh Irish air

scruff
    Free Member

I recently ordered a new DH Helmet, it was half price and was delivered in 2 days, the box was the correct size.

andytherocketeer

I ordered Sunday night, before going away for a few days. Got back to find email saying it’s been despatched. Just waiting for Royal Fail and DP/DHL to do their job now. Last time was about 15 days for postage.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Issues for me too – not heard anything since i placed my order days ago and can’t amend/delete order either.

grizzer
    Free Member

i’ve probably spent a couple of grand with them over last couple of years and not had a prob until now,i had no email to confirm despatch but they say it has and its taking a few days for a reply and it will 2 wks this sat wen i bought the items…

bigyinn
    Free Member

I had no idea CRC had priority customers based on how much they spent per year.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

No problems with my last couple of orders, delivered last week and today.

I get the silly sized boxes occasionally as well, when a jiffy bag would have done it.

grizzer
    Free Member

just to clarify bigyin my point was’nt how much i’d spent it was in the time i’d spent that money i had had an email for every despatch and not for this order that has’nt arrived i did not (coincidence ?) also i had to send 2 emails and wait 3 days for a reply and i’am still none the wiser…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘whats happening at crc ?’ is closed to new replies.