• This topic has 73 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Whats everyone getting for christmas thread
  • mrhoppy

Steel bike container for the garage to prevent the thieving scumbags, a trip to centre parcs and a merino jumper.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I’m going to 1×10 from a well worn 3×9 so looking forward to some post-Christmas crisp shifting.

Stoner
    Free Member

This year I didnt get out-bid at the Rugby Club charity auction and so I bought Mrs Stoner (and I 🙂 ) a Land Rover Driving experience at Eastnor. Should be a laugh.

stevied
    Free Member

One of the £40 Go-Pro lookalikes, probably a shirt, pants etc.

My daughter is getting a baby sister, due 28th but possibly coming out this side of Christmas 😯

M6TTF
    Free Member

nothing. skint, so the money is going on the kids and family

iainc

Montane Prism jacket and some nice Malt from the Boss

….oh, and I seem to erm, have, em, ordered a CDF30 as well 🙂

martinhutch

New grips and a saddle. Woo for me.

The real fun starts in Feb. Two of these little’uns…

Tracey

Probably be lingerie and some perfume. Cant think of anything I need for the bike apart from some 15mm adaptors for my Rovals, don’t think even Santa will find them. Will be getting a late pressie at the end March when the camper van is due.

rumple
    Free Member

i really want some hen’s teeth but apparently they’re quite hard to get hold of?

stevied
    Free Member

i really want some hen’s teeth but apparently they’re quite hard to get hold of?

They’re in the same aisle as rocking horse sh*t 😉

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Probably a few beers/socks etc. from the in-laws but that will be about it. But Christmas will mark the end of a very high workload so I’m mainly looking forward to a break and the chance to start getting out on the bike again.
    Might treat myself to a new helmet though…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Pissed.

In that order.

john_drummer
    Free Member

oh aye, I forgot the new wallet. the moths have eaten through the old one 😉

cheshirecat
    Free Member

My wife is getting me a Garmin Forerunner 220 as my ancient 305 is near death.

Good choice – I like mine.

Classical guitar lessons. It’s an itch I’ve wanted to scratch for ages. Ironically, wife is getting a cross bike.

john_drummer
    Free Member

this just arrived 🙂

shiny

thestabiliser
    Free Member

planet-x bibs. Hmm. Yay?

Flaperon

No idea. But this will be my first Christmas not working in six years, so almost stupidly excited about actually being home.

johndoh
    Free Member

Heart rate monitor, Dave’s Insanity Sauce, Port and a new gym bag.

(I hopes)

aracer
    Free Member

An Xbox. It is of course officially mini-aracer’s present, but then I won’t be getting anything exciting (probably not anything much at all), he goes to bed before me and I’ve never had a games console 😉

rocketman
    Free Member

Can’t think of anything less than £1k so sweet FA

NZCol

Got a new Cx bike which was my christmas pressie. I daresay there will be a few wee things inc some whisky.

ska-49
    Free Member

toby1

A pair of Ray-ban’s from the wife and I bought me a OnePlus phone just as I like shiny. Also, some new brake pads and discs being fitted to the car tomorrow – giving the gift of stopping!

willard

Divorced. Merry Christmas.

noltae
    Free Member

I’ve made a mental Christmas list – top of that list is Peace and Quiet – but hey we all know Santa ain’t real ..

ElShalimo

Kids so we can have first choice on the annual leave rota

Drac

Maybe a new job.

PePPeR

My wife’s bought me an AVI-8 Hurricane automatic watch for Xmas, she was so excited she couldn’t stop herself from showing me.

I’m a happy lad.

Solo
    Free Member

Whats everyone getting for Christmas thread.

I have received unemployment for Xmas. Yay!

This will be the only gift I receive for Xmas.
    Merry Christmas, members of the STW forum, each and every one of you.

Drac

Well at least your off.

MrSmith
    Free Member

All I want is electricity. Last Christmas at the folks was a 7day powercut so just an open fire and no central heating pump. Spent most of the time servicing a generator and sorting the contents of 3 warm freezers out and cutting logs.
    This year just want to doze on sofa watching trash TV after being fed and watered.

jota180
    Free Member

Nothing material
    We’re off to Tenerife for a couple of weeks instead of spending money on normal Christmas stuff

Solo
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator
    Well at least your off.

POSTED 19 MINUTES AGO #

Nice spelling there, and to think, they put such types in charge of the big red button. Posts such as these are great, they completely undo all the good one would have others think they do for a day job.
    Of course, this won’t bother those who aspire to appear omnipotent, as part of their journey to complete narcissism…..

I suppose it could be worse, it could have been the racist, big cat’s turn to watch the masses, tonight. Notwithstanding the all seeing, four eyed, chinless one’s prerogative to rescue us from ourselves, at any given moment.

Well, seeing as its Christmas, give me a few minutes to change my e-mail address, so that I can at least receive your personalized notes before you throw the switch, again.
    🙂

Drac

Nice spelling there, and to think, they put such types in charge of the big red button. Posts such as these are great, they completely undo all the good one would have others think they do for a day job.
    Of course, this won’t bother those who aspire to appear omnipotent, as part of their journey to complete narcissism…..

Yeah my dyslexia comes out more when I’m tired.

It’s my macabre humour that comes from work, used it with a colleague who had a heart attack last week that very same line. He found it hilarious, I guess he gets it.

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Whats everyone getting for christmas thread’ is closed to new replies.