• This topic has 19 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Haze.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What xbox game?
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

as i've played MW2 to death what would people recommend, Forza 3, Fallout 3 or Bioshock 2?

momo

Fallout 3 will keep you entertained for a good while, it's a great game. Forza 3 is also very good, not played Bioshock.

sofatester
    Free Member

as I've played MW2 to death what would people recommend

Presuming you've played on-line?

sofaking
    Free Member

bioshock is great

Thomohawk
    Free Member

Forza 3 becomes a complete bind after a while (much like the last one IMO)…. would recommend waiting and buying on the cheap!

tootin

bad company 2 looks good

Vozhd
    Free Member

Dragon age is brilliant, as is Fallout 3; both games will keep you bust for a fair while too.

fubar
    Free Member

I'd go for BioShock 2

shredder
    Free Member

Just got bad company 2 it's very very good, on-line multiplayer is outstanding. EA is ironing out some server issues but even so the gameplay and team co-operation is way better than COD. I still have COD and still think it's a cracking game.

Also Dirt 2 is very good

munkster
    Free Member

Forza 3 excellent driving game – got a little boring after a while however…

Others: Batman Arkham Asylum is *very* good indeed. Quite spooky in parts with flashbacks and scarecrow scariness…

Found that Resident Evil 5 was v.enjoyable.

The Saboteur much better than the reviews suggest. "GTA meets Allo Allo" as my mate said.

nageeknitram
    Free Member

I've got Forza 3 for sale for £20 if you're interested

Also Vancouver 2010 for £25

And Fuel (another racer) for £10

Cheers

epicsteve
    Free Member

Justed started Bioshock 2 (on the PC) and would recommend that.

Bert
    Free Member

MX vs. ATV Reflex is good.

samuri
    Free Member

Have you thought about Borderlands? I think that's a great game. Fallout 3 is very good though, well recommended.

nageeknitram
    Free Member

Metro 2033 out next week, followed by Splinter Cell Convicton in April and finally Alan Wake in May – an exciting few months for gamers !

Creg

Dont overlook Borderlands. There is now download content available which adds some more fun stuff to it. Plus with such a ridiculously large choice of weaponry there it makes for some entertaining ways to dispatch people.

Fallout3 is also very good, but get the Game Of The Year version as it has all the download content built in.

samuri
    Free Member

Oh, and if you've not played GTA4 then that's very good too. Massive play area, hundreds of missions and the full set of achievements, if that's your thing will take a long, long time to complete.

Mark84
    Free Member

Borderlands is fantastic especially in two player cooperative mode. Been playing it loads. Sorry to ask a question in someone elses thread. Does anyone know if you can you download content on your PC then transfer it on a disk to the Xbox?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Borderlands is ace, although the co-op in split screen is a bit iffy (can't select which way to split the screen, can't play split screen with other people online, menus aren't really designed with split screen in mind). Co-op on Xbox Live is good though.

If you like third person adventury stuff, also consider Bayonetta, utterly trollopy but utterly fantastic. You can breakdance whilst shooting from both your hands and feet. AND suplex a dragon.

Darksiders is also ace, quite a hefty game though. It's like a cross between the 3d Zeldas and Soul Reaver.

Out of the three you actually asked about, I'd pick Fallout 3.

Haze

Fallout 3's pretty good, even though I'm not really a fan of RPG.

Bioshock 2 should be excellent if the first one is anything to go by, very good FPS.

Dead Space if 3rd person shooters are your thing – very similar type of gameplay to Resident Evil but better. Think there's a follow up out later this year too.

I'm waiting for my copy of Bad Company 2, bought it for the PC though…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What xbox game?’ is closed to new replies.