Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • What time do you go to bed/get up (for work) in the morning?
  • Karinofnine

Me: up at 5.30 to walk the dog before work, bed at 10.30 latest (I know, I’m off the rad scale aren’t I ?:) )

flip
    Free Member

8pm to bed tonight to watch How to Build on bbc2 then Frontline Medicine on bbc1.

Get up when i want i’m self employed 😉

Might do some work tomorrow..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Gone 11 then up at 6 to get to the pool.

erny
    Free Member

Up for work at 6.00 go to bed at 10.30 /11.00

Stoner
    Free Member

If Im getting the train to london then it’s up at 5:45.
    Otherwise it’s probably closer to 7:30 if the kids let me.
    Rarely in bed before 11:30.

donsimon
    Free Member

Bed some time between 12:00 and 1:00 and up again about 6.5 hours later, I seem to be functioning on little sleep at the moment.

will
    Free Member

Bed around 10:30/11
    Alarm set for 7:20

yossarian
    Free Member

Up at around 5/5.30 thanks to young kids. In bed before midnight. I look like I’ve been left in the garden all winter.

Karinofnine

Mine goes like this: walk dog for an hour, bike/train to work 1.5 hours, work 7 hours + 1 hour lunch, travel home 1.5 hours, (eat, unpack, etc) walk dog 1 hour, chill, stretch, do other exercises, wash up/chores – BED (ohhhh, yesssss, bed!)

thebunk

Bed at 11:30ish, up at 7:30, out the door by 7:40…

Maybe I should get up earlier. Do my hair or something… 🙂

mrmo
    Free Member

bed when i get tired, tends to be 10-11ish, get up at 6:30 and on the bike by 7,

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

tonight I am working a night shift – so I will be going to bead around 8 am

anagallis_arvensis

usually in bed by 9.30 get up about 6.00 or if the mrs cant walk dog, about 5.

Karinofnine

mrmo – are you a professional cyclist? cycle courier?

clubber
    Free Member

normally bed around 11 to midnight and up at 6:40

a couple of times a week I go to bed at 11 and get up at 5 for a ride before work.

Karinofnine

Don Simon, why so little sleep? You haven’t got children I think? Busy with work?

TJ, shifts? ugh, mess up your sleep patterns!

Drac

If I’m off I go to bed about 1am and get up about 7am if I have the school run, if not then I get up about 9am.

If I’m working days then I go to bed about 1am and get up at 5.45am for a 7am start.

jon1973
    Free Member

bed around 11pm, up tomorrow at 6.30am, leave the house at 7.15am.

Kuco

Bed normally around 12’ish up in between 5:30am or 6:00am depends where i’m working.

Pigface
    Free Member

Bed at about 10.30 up at 6.15 in work for 7.

donsimon
    Free Member

Don Simon, why so little sleep? You haven’t got children I think? Busy with work?

Once I wake up, I’m up or at least my mind is. No alarms used and no timetable as such to adhere to, so I wake up after I’ve slept enough.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Not early enough, and not late enough!

mrmo
    Free Member

no, i commute to work most days by bike, leave at 7 get to work around 8 and have a shower and such like.

ojom
    Free Member

ON 0630
    OFF 2230
    100% uptime in between.

redthunder
    Free Member

10:30 to beddy bys.

Get up when I feel like it.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Go to bed around 10.30 up at 7.00, usually watch tv in bed for an hour or so before dropping off.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Bed: 10-11
    Up: 8.30 (unless i’m teaching a 9am lecture)

I like my sleep.

maycontainnuts

Bed by 10
    Up tomorrow at 5

I’m self employed too, but obviously doing it wrong.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

11ish and 7:30ish – 8hrs is my absolute minimum requirement for sleep. A lunchtime snooze would not go amiss.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Up just after 7 on weekdays and leave the house just before 8. 11.00pm is an early night – usually nearer 12.30-1.00am (have been known to fall asleep at my keyboard before then though if stw is particularly uninteresting or too much beer/wine has been consumed) 😉 . I think poor dog would think I’d gone crazy if I tried to walk him before work – have enough trouble getting his lazy @r$e out of his basket when I get home from work at 2.00 😆

Weekends, I set the alarm for 8 but I’m usually up nearer 9 😕

Karinofnine

To all of you who go to bed later than I do AND get up at roughly the same time R E S P E C T !

I can only just make it through the afternoon as it is – and I have to have a major caffeine incident at around 3pm – but still have a yawning fit/nodding/hard to concentrate. It’s warm in the office where I work, the computers make a soporific humming, and the windows are painted shut so low oxygen zzzzzzzzzzz

flap_jack
    Free Member

having just downed 1/2 a bottle of fresh beaujolais I’ll be surprised if I make it beyond 9

john_drummer
    Free Member

up at 7am at the latest; out the door at 7.20am

bed? never before midnight, often around half past or even later if I’m watching something good that won’t save.

It does catch up with me by the weekend though. Never up before 10am Sat/Sun unless I’ve something specific that needs doing.
    No wonder I never get time to ride my bike

ton

up at 7.00am
    bed when i am tired, sometimes gone midnight, sometimes 9.00pm

windjammer
    Free Member

i go to bed wen i feel like it,get up wen i feel like it,go cycling every day, work can wait till after xmas

seosamh77
    Free Member

go to bed around 12-1, up around 8.10 for a 9 start. up a bit earlier if i don’t take the bike.

rOcKeTdOg

10pm/6am but did 10pm/3:30am for 8 years

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

up at 6am 7 days a week due to kids and even today when they were at Grans I woke at 7.15am.

It’s not early mornings but late nights that kill me now, could happily hit the sack at 9pm but if I did I’d never see my wife.

Pre kids I could live on 4-5 hours sleep, regular 36 hour clubbing sessions but now I’m destoryed by 11pm.

totalshell

bed at 1 -3 up at 8..

GrahamS

Bed about half ten or eleven.

Little one usually wakes us between 5:30-6:00, but she comes into our bed and we get another 45 mins of cuddly snooze before we all get up. 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘What time do you go to bed/get up (for work) in the morning?’ is closed to new replies.