Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)
  • What the best thing in your office?
  • Pieface

Its a unique listed building

jojoA1
    Free Member

Mangoride. Lochyside or somewhere near?
    Best thing in my office, access to stw and my collection of ladybirds.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

ZuluEleven and PIgface – Pictures. NOW.

Apologies for the delay…. one of the below:

solarider
    Free Member

Does the one at the back left talk too much? Why have you stuck her mouth together with parcel tape?

Nevertheless, I can see why this might make the day a little quicker.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Why have you stuck her mouth together with parcel tape?

solarider
    Free Member

It's just that most of the others seem to have teeth.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Pieface- that the canal basin in Sheffield? Had a look around a flat there when they very first converted them, quite a nice spot nowadays. Pleasing roll along the canal and river towards Rotherham a while ago I seem to remember.

Oggles
    Free Member

Free vending machine
    3D printer
    Just found out we have some laptop privacy screens for when you are 'working on something' and don't want anyone to see it…

Flaperon

Have to remind myself every day that it's not a dream. (Not my photo, BTW, nor me in it!)

allthepies
    Free Member

zulu – front row, middle one for me please 🙂 A dirty, knowing look 😛

Pieface

[Quote]Tracker1972

Pieface- that the canal basin in Sheffield? Had a look around a flat there when they very first converted them, quite a nice spot nowadays. Pleasing roll along the canal and river towards Rotherham a while ago I seem to remember.

[/quote]

Aye, thats it. Some of the flats on the top floor in the old building behind it are immense. The main problem is the location – Nothing really going on at night, the wrong end of town and a potential haunt for wino's and junkies.

GJP
    Free Member

Me – all my team and new boss are in an office 300 miles away. So in theory I should be able to do just what I please. Not quite working out like that at the moment though. 🙄

lodious
    Free Member

I can see all of Grimsby from my window!

GlennG
    Free Member

Back row right hand side, she does it for me 😆

Gary_M
    Free Member

My new boss, she's awesome, great fun, cute, tells me everything and she thinks I'm great. She's livened up my otherwise fairly dull days.

However it could well end in tears.

iainc

my work mates 😛

only 'cos a few of 'em are on here !!

markenduro
    Free Member

Sarahs arse. And no, I do not have pictures 😆

vdubber67
    Free Member

A fully calibrated granite surface table and a woman who pronounces crisps as crips

brakes
    Free Member

a nice warm toilet seat

chewkw
    Free Member

The five button mouse … not cordless though. Somehow someone at the top still think 3 button mouse is the in thing.

leggyblonde – Member

the rancilio coffee machine

Bloody hell leggyblonde … do you need a 2 group in the office? Can't you just buy one group Elektra?

😆

mangoridebike

the great ape – yep, So far I'm enjoying it, its a nice change from the South of England, although the recent arrival of my daughter means that I've not been able to take much advantage of the riding and skiing available yet.

jojoA1 – close, Blar Mhor

satsoma
    Free Member

My Gene Hunt mug 🙂

KT1973
    Free Member

The best thing in my office is this PC as it's my only window out of this otherwise depressing hole.
    It means I can surf STW all day whilst pretending to work. Also I like the fact that my desk faces the door so that if anyone comes in, I can see who it is right away and they can't see that I'm surfing STW whilst pretending I'm working

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Chewkw, it is a bit overkill for 7 of us! but it was a sweetener from a client so why not 😀

xcgb
    Free Member

My dog!
    Oh and the other office dog too

ART

mangoride – that's sound fantastic, sorry to be nosey but how come the move – what are you doing now? [tucks away envious streak & sigh]

Other than that what boardingbob said – everything else is just noise…

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Zulu-Eleven

I'm thinking you work with top-row-middle, or middle-row-second-from-left. I know I'd like to.
    When do you think the man in the wig (top-row, second-from-right) is gonna get found out?

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Daffy – is posting that not an act of treason?

Enduro-aid – when you say "blue mountain coffee", are you referring to the wonderful stuff I tasted whilst on a visit to Jamaica, and cannot seem to find very easily here in Glasgow.
    I'd be happy to learn where it might be available in the UK.

bigsi
    Free Member

My two dogs that are currently snoring like trains by the side of my desk 😀

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

i love the sub pic! i reckon the best thing in mine is 200 odd bikes and regular deliveries of shiny bike kit for me to fondle… 😆

mangoridebike

ART – I was made redundant from my last job on the same day we found out my wife was pregnant with our daughter – quite stressful. After a few months I found this job which ticked the right boxes from a career point of view and also location and it all worked out. I felt a bit of pressure moving my family to a totally new area but fortunately its worked out really well. Doing a similar job (environment manager) to my old one, but in an entirely new industry.

nosedive
    Free Member

pieface – I used to work in that building. hot in summer. cold in winter. but you can see the fish in the canal through the floor.

I'm about 400 yards away looking at your building now.

spooky

JtotheP68
    Free Member

Definately the Exit door for me.

TN
    Free Member

vdubber67 – 'crips' lady isn't called Sal is she? (I am just going on your ID and that info…)

Best thing in my office? My music, my creme eggs and my Enki Bilal pics. (too nipply for a proper office!)
    And the fact that my office is in my front bedroom.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

The best thing in nosedive's office is my wife. 😉

nosedive
    Free Member

gravity slave – I can actually demonstrate that your wife is in my office, can you do the same?

sorry – I thought you were saying my wife was in your office!!!

back to work for me…..

angryratio
    Free Member

Toilet seat, stw on my mobile, and of course the favourite.
    My favourite game is playing avoid getting clocked while being blatent.

DavidB
    Free Member

The Clerks poster or the CVS crimes warning light

iDave
    Free Member

wasn't the back row left in V for vendetta?

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Hahaha TC – I looked again, and you're so close. She's missing a soulpatch and a daft hat, but I …. *checks once more* …. gotta admit, we have a match!

Well spotted, Hawkeye.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘What the best thing in your office?’ is closed to new replies.