Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • What mountain bike subscription – can i cancel?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

after i get my first copy and (hopefully) free gift?

Through topcahsback you get £5 cashback on a 6 month subscription and free Endura mt500 knee pads with a bit of luck which makes it £15 for 6 months inc mag and pads!!

monkeyboyjc

yes, but if you pay by DirectDebit you get 6 copies and free pads.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

thats what i have done

djglover
    Free Member

Yes cancel dd, did the same a few years ago to get spd pedals from mbuk

jools182
    Free Member

Where’s the free knee pad offer?

Mark

£2 a month sub to us here and you get instant access to our mag archive with 60+ issues and ebooks. Download the lot and cancel if you like 🙂

Do the same thing when we put out a new issue and you get a new mg for £2.

Wait longer and do the same in 6 months and it’s like getting a delayed sub for x issues for a couple of quid 🙂

Its like we are giving the mag away!

Honestly, is thre any other mag (even those that aren’t about bikes!) that gives you as much as you can get from us for £2?

There’s no catch (I’m just warming up now ;)) once you have signed up there’s a tick box in your account settings for auto renew. If you like you can just un-tick that box straight away and it won’t renew after a month.

Of course, our aim is to make our premier sub so great that you don’t un-tick that box.

60+ mags, ebook and kindle versions, reduced site ads, premier exclusive content..

Oh and in the next issue the mag will come with a digital supplement of an extra 18 pages. Only Premier subs get to read that of course 🙂

..and…. I’m spent. 🙂

monkeychild
    Free Member

I have just downloaded the kindle version (very good of you to do that) I am going t osee what it’s like then I may click that there sub button 🙂

rob-jackson
    Free Member

to be fair tho mark – the singletrack mag has avery small focussed target market and i don’t work in IT (as such), drive an Audi, holiday an slovakia, and **** over hipflasks/razors, so it would be awaste of £2 a month i am afraid!

Mark

Our market attracts over 600k unique users a month making us the third largest MTB site in the world. Our target market is not as narrow as you may think 🙂

rob-jackson
    Free Member

the website granted the mag no

Drac

to be fair tho mark – the singletrack mag has avery small focussed target market and i don’t work in IT (as such), drive an Audi, holiday an slovakia, and **** over hipflasks/razors, so it would be awaste of £2 a month i am afraid!

Well I don’t work in IT either and my Audi won’t be delivered for 6 months yet…..Oh!

Imabigkidnow
    Free Member

I don’t work in IT, therefore cannot afford associated Audi (or any car newer than 10 years old), or Slovakian Vacation but I still like to get excited over hip flasks

Blower
    Free Member

cruzheckler – Member

😆

showerman
    Free Member

cruz is trolling again i can feel the coiled spring waiting to snap down on someone

rob-jackson
    Free Member

not trolling this time terry

daznal
    Free Member

Subscribed last year to get the gerber multitool(fantastic bit of kit) then tried to cancel afterwards but the subscription ties you up for twelve months if you get a free gift

spev

I’ve looked and I can’t see any free pads offer? Am I being stupid?

Oxboy
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up, I have just subscribed to MBR for 6 months with DMR V12 Mag pedals free!

Great! 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘What mountain bike subscription – can i cancel?’ is closed to new replies.