Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • What is the worst bike you own?
  • z1ppy

My inbred, bought it to see if the hardtail hype was worth the effort (it aint) and to try the old gas pipe legend, and I really don’t get on with it, & am not sure why (though I don’t hate it). I keep it to ride to the shops, with the missus and to take away on non (proper) bike holi-bobs… as I wouldn’t be all that bothered to loose it.
    Maybe I should try to like it or play with the setup, but my fullsusser’s are more fun.

tomhoward

All of them when I’m riding them up a hill.

deadcat
    Free Member

Everyone complaining about their On-Ones give me a shout… I’m looking to get one. I’m Sheffield based and i willing to steal it from a convinient location for insurance purposes :mrgreen:

Seriously though, email me if you want rid: cs65dos@hotmail.co.uk

I had a Johnny Loco fixie for a bit… Other half said I looked like a lady-boi so it had to go.

schmiken

My Ridgeback Day01 drop bar commuting bike. Heavy, slow and looks shite with a gold paintjob. Does the job once covered up with duct tape, but it’s complete crap compared to my nice road bike.

martinxyz
    Free Member

My first bike. A Raleigh Boxer. Its wrecked. but its still my first ever bike so its staying.

DarrenH

My seven year old Carrera Kraken –
    [/url]
    Untitled by DarrenH29, on Flickr[/img]
    Used for commute duty (including off-road detours).
    Currently keeping my spare tire at bay.
    The forks are shot but the thing keeps on trucking 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘What is the worst bike you own?’ is closed to new replies.