Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • What household object/decor would you cheerfully bin (if your could!)…
  • ourmaninthenorth

Storage.

Yes, you read that right. I mean, whats the point of owning wardrobes, chests of drawers and shelves if everything gravitates to the floor anyway?

What’s worse is that our daughter takes after her mother when it comes to untidiness.

giant_scum
    Free Member

My other half decided that the way forward was a kettle that only boils one cup of water at a time! She told me it would revolutionise our life.
    After she bought it and confirmed it worked I put the old kettle in the bin, sensible you would think?
    No, ‘why is the big kettle in the bin?’ Tried to explain about the one cup kettle freeing us from the drudgery of boiling a whole kettle of water for a cup of tea. Alas we had two kettles on the worktop until the big one died!
    Now we only have the single cup one, but the teapot doesn’t fit under it very well and takes four cycles to fill it up whereupon it spills scalding tea all over the worktop that nobody can be arsed with wiping up.
    First World Problems?

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘What household object/decor would you cheerfully bin (if your could!)…’ is closed to new replies.